When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dark secret topic on black watches

Timepiece

divernight.jpg

Created: 07/02/2008

Edited: 08/02/2008 (text formatting and added some pics)

FIRST: PLEASE DON'T PM OR E-MAIL ME TO ASK ME HELP TO FIND OR RECOMMEND A BLACK OR PVD WATCH FOR YOU. I ONLY INVESTIGATED THE SUBJECT FOR MY OWN PURPOSES AND INTEREST! Don't hesitate to reply this thread and give suggestions. There are lots of knowledgeable people in the forums who can (and want to) help.

I am not an expert on the matter and have no connections to any of the dealers that may appear in the watermarks of the pictures I used.

None of the pictures are made by me, since at the time of writing this topic I was searching for a suitable black watch.

I gathered all information below on the net.

Thanks to By-Tor for my (blatant) copy of his excellent disclaimer

Edited by Timepiece

Damm! Are you a cop?

No, he's just an American. :lol:

Seriously, many many thanks to TimePiece. What a day of amazing posts. Days like this, it's great to be on RWG.

(I dress 50% of the time in black and white. Strangely, I don't have a lot of all-black watches, which are more unusual for ladies. They remind me of Movados -- but I do have a vintage Cartier Tank with black face: I'll post later!)

I forgot some more eyecandy pics I collected:

Here is the KHS black Tactical Shadow Blue MKII with the rare blue tritium lume:

KHSTacticalShadowBlueMKII.jpg

And the Traser H3 Classic Chrono BD Pro Blue:

TraserH3ClassicChronoBDProBlue.jpgTraserH3ClassicChronoBDProBlue_clos.jpg

And a popular upcoming name in sporty watches: Hamilton, with their X-Wind line:

HamiltonX-Wind.jpg

Edited by Timepiece

TKs for the information, got me all hyped up for a black PVD watch now, just haven't seen one to my like-ing just yet. Like Victoria said, I usually dress black, well most of my clothes 60% is black. Not into the colorful stuff (also when buying watches), like green, orange, pink (alltho I ordered my first Pink Gold watch -a Tourby from Homer).

Any great black watch suggestions guys to add to my collection? The top-gun looks pretty sleek, tho.

If the knife's good enough for MacGyver, it's good enough for me B)

Oh, I hear you! I used to have one with me at all times, until they stopped allowing them on airplanes...Now I just have to make do with a paperclip.

(Make that a PVD coated paperclip....let's keep this on topic...)

Edited by avitt