When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my most expensive pair of jeans

llsteve80

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought a pair from a Japanese store called Uniqlo, i think they are in the Uk and USA as well

Total $40! Great jeans for the price, so called uniqlo premium jeans.

Boy do i love shopping in Japan!

Uniqlo is awesome but the only one in the U.S. is in SoHo, NYC. Not too far from Canal Street actually.

3 pages about jeans and caryall bags, can you tell it's CNY? Too funny.

Anyway, my criteria for jeans: must be button fly, nice dark denim and cost no more than $36.

Neil, brilliant suggestion for a bag - the photographer's bag. Classic, elegant, functional, well designed. I need a new bag for work commute and that's what I'm going to get. Thank you!

Wow, I've been waiting for someone Stateside to Mention Express, but it must be a Secret....I think, for their price, they're one of the best made (fit/material/worksmanship/design) jeans sold in the US.....I've got about a dozen of them......and counting.......

I own other brands, but Express gives me a better fit!

http://www.expressfashion.com/products.jsp...d=47&ppp=18

To go with your jeans and your PAMs on a Fri. business meeting, check this out:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?...category_id=537

Check the Camel color if you have one of those unique color strap on your PAM!

My expensive designer jeans/shirts/jackets all come from specialty shops called "Salvation Army" and "Goodwill".

It's amazing what you can find: New, Left at expensive dry cleaners, etc. BUT, you need a rather big urban environment to get the new "Zegna" shirt or the in box "Bruno Magli" shoes.

But I'm a bit weird. Others I'm sure prefer to do it the easy way with a few hundred dollars in their pocket

Wow, I woke up today with a message that my phone has been found! It was stuck in some chicks couch since Friday night. Of course I already bought a new one, but this is good. I will get it tomorrow. Thank goodness I don't have to try to figure out all of my contact info again, get a sim card, and get the new phone unlocked. (I bought an 8310 with gps instead of 8320 with wi-fi calling)

The money pit of these jeans has become a bit shallower, now I think they only cost me.... 116+200(bb pearl)+20(pen)+8(smokes)=344 not including lighters and change. They still suck though. I'll be stopping back at Nordstroms this weekend to find something better.

Oh ya, when I bought them, I thought they were dark blue, but got home and noticed they were faded black--DUH. That should have been a sign right there.

I once dropped $500 on these bad boys. God knows why as I've never worn them, but they look pretty damn sweet:

15cg75h.jpg

2nb81l5.jpg

As someone said here in another post, "Don't wear that in Arizona if you don't wanna get RAPED!" :lol::D

WOW, LOL I guess i joined the party in perfect time!

YES you will get Raped in AZ wearing those.

Just to say; I wear Banana Republic since they are the only ones who can custom Taylor jeans to fit me perfect for $90.

Does any one know, what other manufacturers make a 31W x 27L Jeans?

Edited by asad

Definately about fit and finish, denim quality before brand name. My current favorite pair is a pair of relaxed fit Seven For All Mankind. I've got a few pairs of Diesel, but find they are a bit too heavy. I prefer a thinner lightweight denim. The japanese denim that Paper& Denim use is nice and I have a few pairs. I also have a nice pair of Energie that is lightwieght with a nice finish. I also have a few pairs of Ernest Sewn as well and a couple pairs of vintage reconstructed Levi's. My wife calls them the rock star jeans, but I think they look more like Dwight Yoakam. :lol:

dwight.jpg

Definately about fit and finish, denim quality before brand name. My current favorite pair is a pair of relaxed fit Seven For All Mankind. I've got a few pairs of Diesel, but find they are a bit too heavy. I prefer a thinner lightweight denim. The japanese denim that Paper& Denim use is nice and I have a few pairs. I also have a nice pair of Energie that is lightwieght with a nice finish. I also have a few pairs of Ernest Sewn as well and a couple pairs of vintage reconstructed Levi's. My wife calls them the rock star jeans, but I think they look more like Dwight Yoakam. :lol:

dwight.jpg

If you prefer lightweight denim, check out Carhartt. I bought a pair last year and when I'm off duty, those things are the comfortable jeans I've ever worn.

If you prefer lightweight denim, check out Carhartt. I bought a pair last year and when I'm off duty, those things are the comfortable jeans I've ever worn.

Carhartt are definitely one heck of a jean and light as well, I wear mine when doing rough work around the house.

Seriously though, anyone who has ever worn Carhartt 'Simple Pants' love them. I just wish they were more widely available in the UK.

Well there is plenty of dirt in Arizona, so i wear mine quite often. BTW if you want a pair which is not readily available in the UK. I would not mind sending it to you, we have a Carhartt warehouse here.

Edited by asad

DSCN3508-1.jpg

Rrrrr. It's not the price of the jeans, it's the motion of the ocean. Or something. ;)

Okay, I have been hunting around for cheap designer jeans. I have 3 pair only, so I don't need them. But you may!

http://www.abcloseouts.com/UsedBlueJeans.html

This is actually in Miami...they sell old Levi's for $5.00 each. Yipes.

Img34.jpg

And:

http://www.freagair.com/jeans/

This is a buy and sell online site for really cheap designer jeans.

Just ignore the people campaigning for Ron Paul. Guess there's a conspiracy theory even for jeans. :p

ronpauljeansye5.jpg