When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Charlie Sheen's watch?

Dude

Hello,

Does anyone know what watch Charlie Sheen wears on the TV show "Two and a half men"? It looks like a Stainless steel band with a silver face. Sort of like a Rolex Yachtmaster but I pretty sure its not. It always catches my eye when watching the show. I've googled it but can't find the answer and its driving me crazy!

Thanks for the help.

LOL, I looked that up on season 1 (shows you how obsessed I am), just type it into google and it states immediately he's a Rolex lover. He apparently has quite the collection.

People have said they won't wear a Yachtmaster because Dr. Phil wears one which I would tend to agree with, but now that I know Charlie Sheen wears one its back on my must have list! B)

Edited by Dude

What's with the awful shirts he wears on that show? Is it some sort of running joke? They look like those things pro darts players wear :)

524729.jpg

I beg to disagree.....I think those shirts are cool :thumbsupsmileyanim: (not the one on this guy! That one I agree is awfull :yuk::thumbdown: ).....I wear those in the summer! Those are either Tommy Bahamas or Cuvaveras he's wearing!

Charlie Sheen is much more interested in watching snatches than snatching watches. :clown:

Totally agree and I think he knows that snatching a good watch helps in snatching a good catch. :lol:

Guess you could make an analogy:

woman with fake boobs attracts a man, as a man with a fake Rolex attracts a woman. Made for each other :p

People have said they won't wear a Yachtmaster because Dr. Phil wears one which I would tend to agree with, but now that I know Charlie Sheen wears one its back on my must have list! B)

This was on the earlier seasons.

Dr_Phil.jpg

I believe this is what he wears now... but its just my guess, its very hard to find out since he almost always wears a suit on the show - and when you do see it it just looks like a vague blob of rose gold with strap.

5970_2.jpg

That's a beautiful watch. Even a dorkmiester like Dr. Phil couldn't change my mind on that.

Dr. Phil is a genius.

He even wrote a book that says that fat people will lose weight if they eat less, and exercise more. That was really revolutionary, and I'm sure the book sold millions.

Next he's probably going to concentrate on hair loss.

Dr. Phil is a genius.

He even wrote a book that says that fat people will lose weight if they eat less, and exercise more. That was really revolutionary, and I'm sure the book sold millions.

Next he's probably going to concentrate on hair loss.

LMAO :Jumpy::rofl::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dr Phil and Maury Povich. Two side show freaks

Edited by Dude