When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Auction ! SMP lite... times running out

lanikai

Aloha Mai.....

Edit: TIMES RUNNING OUT!!!! in addition to the SMP lite the winner of this auction will recieve a one year supporter subsciption.. that's a lot more than the value of the watch !!!!!!!! so all New Bids will have this bonus added to the SMP

Calling ALL members .. this is your chance to support YOUR forum

being auctioned .... worn ..(only for pics) SMP lite ..

Start : Feb. 20, 08 .. whenever the gmt is right in your neighborhood... whenever the 20th starts

End: Feb. 27, 08 .... 7:00 am Hawaii time -10 GMT

if you don't have one get it here and the proceeds will be 100% to the RWG

thankyou in advance for your support !!!!!

post-2172-1203484533_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1203484427_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1203484457_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1203484624_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1203484654_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1203484688_thumb.jpg

The proceeds from this auction will go to the RWG .. a seperate raffle will be held with the proceeds from this piece to be used to upgrade winners (of a second raffle) to "Supporter member"

The Admin team will follow with details .....

Mahalo

Lanikai

post-2172-1203484596_thumb.jpg

Now that's a great forum member!

Agreed Mike...

We will post tomorrow about the Raffle for "Supporter" upgrades...

In the end...

Lanikai is not only auctioning off a Watch to support the Community...

But he's also upgrading 5 Members to "Supporter" membership status for one year...

Pretty damn sweet if you ask me...

TT

Let's shake this auction up a little.. what's happening to the support your own forum ??? so to add an incentive to the bidding.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is valid for all bids summited after this post .. repeat.. ALL NEW BIDS WILL BE ENTITLED TO A 1 YEAR SUPPORTER SUBSCRIPTION PLUS THE SMP LITE

the winner of the auction will recieve not only the SMP lite.. but also one of the upgraded supporter memberships that will be in a seperate raffle after this has ended..

so along with the SMP the winner will recieve a One Year supporter subscription.. :1a: entry to other levels of the forum that will only add to your knowledge

to all you members who joined recently and found value added in the information gathered from this forum and the support from veteran members !!!!!!!!!! think about what this forum has given you in value ADDED.. in your search for some great deals and great replications ... needless to say some cool friendships :rolleyes:

THIS IS NOT JUST A DONATION .. BUT A GREAT CHANCE TO GAIN MERCHANDISE AND A SUPPORTER SUBSRCIPTION ... MEANING THE MONEY FROM THIS AUCTION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE MEMBERSHIP AT RWG ...

This is not to pay for the rent for RWG but for the membership .. so let's go.. :bangin:

if you are already a supporter, win the supporter subscription and give it to a deserving newbie.. or you can sell it and pocket the cash....JOKE ... BIG TIME JOKE.. :black_eye:

Hello,

OK, if I bid $150 will you guys stop bumpung this thread? ;)

$150 it is!

Robb AKA Flamemax

OK Robb A

KA

Flamemax thanks for your winning bid .. please get in touch with TT or anyone on the Admin. team .. for payment instructions.. and PM me your shipping address please

Again thank you..

Lani

Woohoo!

Thanks a bunch for the oprotunity to help the forum and for the SMP.

There's actually a story here as I have an Explorer II that died a while back and have been trying to get my dealer to replace it for an SMP.

Well, the dealer is MIA and has been for the past few months.

The SMP was indeed the next piece on my list, amazing how fate turns out!!! :D

Thanks again and I am looking forward to receiving it.

Robb

OK Robb A

KA

Flamemax thanks for your winning bid .. please get in touch with TT or anyone on the Admin. team .. for payment instructions.. and PM me your shipping address please

Again thank you..

Lani

Woohoo!

Thanks a bunch for the opportunity to help the forum and for the SMP.

There's actually a story here as I have an Explorer II that died a while back and have been trying to get my dealer to replace it for an SMP.

Well, the dealer is MIA and has been for the past few months.

The SMP was indeed the next piece on my list, amazing how fate turns out!!! :D

Thanks again and I am looking forward to receiving it.

Robb

As soon as I receive word from the Admin team I will ship your watch out.. thank you FM

Note to membership: As you noticed I prematurely called an end to the auction .. erroneously, thus ... this being my responsibility and having declared Flamemax the winner,.. I will post another watch for auction and the raffle for the upgrades will follow the continuation of this auction via another timepiece..

thank you

Aloha

lani

Hello Lani,

I PM's TT yesterday evening, but it did not show up in my sent items...

IU tried again today, and the same thing.

Who should I be contacting for payment!

BTW - If you made a mistake in calling the auction off ahead of time... I have nothing against you continuing it..

I'm not picky, nor do I want to make anyones life more difficult.

I kinda feel bad about it.

Thanks!

Hello,

OK, if I bid $150 will you guys stop bumpung this thread? ;)

$150 it is!

Robb AKA Flamemax

Hello Lani,

I PM's TT yesterday evening, but it did not show up in my sent items...

IU tried again today, and the same thing.

Who should I be contacting for payment!

BTW - If you made a mistake in calling the auction off ahead of time... I have nothing against you continuing it..

I'm not picky, nor do I want to make anyones life more difficult.

I kinda feel bad about it.

Thanks!

No worries Flame ... it was my responsibility not yours.. furthurmore I just continued the auction with another replica.. TT will get back to U.. so don't worry

it's all good......