When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where

olreon

...... it certainly sends a message as to what the post-purchase customer service will be like!!

My experiences with Angus' after sales have always been excellent. But sometimes it takes a few days to get a reply.

I think in this case the relatively long absence has to do with the backlog of CNY mail. However, he or his shipper did notify me a few days ago that 2 packages have been send out to me.

I am waiting for a reply for for more than 3 weeks now...I know it has been CNY but that ended 10days ago, so i assumed he would have answered me by now, but he didnt. He got almost 1000mails after CNY so that is a lot...

My order of 650dollar has been taken by customs so i realy would like him to reply his emails, this is getting a bit annoying, but i give him a couple of days and mail him again.

The backlog of emails is only going to get worse if continues to work on his website. A few more weeks without a website won't make a difference.

I purchased a watch from him recently based on all the good comments I've read. The watch I received is not as advertised and it has been 6 days since I emailed him about the problem.

...mmmm for me this is getting stranger every day. Usually a dealler at least pops in to tell he is incredibly busy. Or a member who has been in touch posts this... but since early last week only one person reports to have been in contact with Angus... and he says Angus was working on his website... quite relaxed...

If any one has some more info ... please share this with us :unsure:

Angus has emailed me this morning stating he has not replied to any mails since 13th and is very busy with his Site and orders. He wil be back to normal very soon when hopefully his workload will be made easier with the new website. Do not worry he is a man of honour and I have never doubted his honesty since my first deal many moons ago!