When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Recommendations Please

Feta1

There are some really flash Breitling (chrono evolution) right now, looks amazing in full gold, white face, brown strap.... gorgeous. I first encountered it when Narikaa posted some wristies and ever since then I've been hooked. It may just be the timepiece you're looking for! Don't forget, these Breitlings are very accurate to their original counterparts. There is also a lot of variety in both dial and strap configurations, even movement availability.

Good luck!

There are some really flash Breitling (chrono evolution) right now, looks amazing in full gold, white face, brown strap.... gorgeous. I first encountered it when Narikaa posted some wristies and ever since then I've been hooked. It may just be the timepiece you're looking for! Don't forget, these Breitlings are very accurate to their original counterparts. There is also a lot of variety in both dial and strap configurations, even movement availability.

Good luck!

Yes I have seen them and they are no doubt beautiful watches... but I was looking for something that is NOT A CHRONO ^_^

1.) Gold watch

2.) Non metal bracelet - prefer leather

3.) Non - chrono

4.) Not a PAM

Feta, my sweet cheeseguy ;), here is my suggestion FWIW.

PIA007B.JPG

"Piaget Emperador YG White"

Not sure if you'd care for a Quartz, but I think this watch is unusual enough so that NO ONE would suspect it to be a rep. It's pretty darn close to gen too. Had my eye on it for a while.

PIA007B.JPG

Not sure if you'd care for a Quartz, but I think this watch is unusual enough so that NO ONE would suspect it to be a rep. It's pretty darn close to gen too. Had my eye on it for a while.

Nice pick, Vik! I love that! That's on my list now!

PIA007B.JPG

Very nice!!!