When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks For Everyone's Help!

mseanschmidt

......... now that that is done, i need to start researching my next PAM & Strap :)

Yay! Well done, boyo. Looks a treat. :tu:

(Are you in Belgique?)

Since the thread has been deleted, allow a non-related comment about this Simona strap.

DSC_3423.jpg

...doesn't that look JUST like V's Devil Red strap? Only his is better & cheaper. :p

(Are you in Belgique?)

No unfortunately not. The only place in my office I could get a good pic, just happens to be under a Belgium cycling poster.

Thanks for ALL your help!

On a side note-

When I was changing out the oem strap to the MP Strap, I found one of the pins was stripped. I guess this is a common problem? I think there is a pin everyone recommends as the best? What is the name and where can I buy them????

On a side note-

When I was changing out the oem strap to the MP Strap, I found one of the pins was stripped. I guess this is a common problem? I think there is a pin everyone recommends as the best? What is the name and where can I buy them????

A collector by the name of River sells them, but so does Davidsen. Both their details are available to Supporters, so you may want to consider upgrading your membership at some point.

Also, Sean, you are one of the best new guys here but A LOT of your questions can easily be answered without a post.

Searching "springbars" or say, "stripped Panerai" (heh), would've gotten you the response. I only say this because RWGers usually give newbies that reply ("Use Search!"), so definitely don't take it the wrong way. It's just how it is here, capiche? ;)

I'll PM you the info, this time, since you got the Biscotto -- a man of taste! :p