When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies watch choice ...

Ham 'n' Pickle

H&P, your narrowed down choices (or rather, your good lady wife's) make suggesting a watch, a titch difficult.

Have a peak at this reply I gave Zaino Detail. It has a lot of links of previous "I need a watch suggestion for a my wife" posts -- I've contributed my thoughts in most.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=366898

Lastly, the most obvious choice given the criteria is a Cartier Tank Classique. See if she likes these:

508b52cf2ede4927cbc01917240df100.image.733x550.JPG

MOVEMENT: Jap Quartz

CASE DIAMETER: 37mm X 28mm

THICKNESS: 8mm

(Wears smaller)

Here I am wearing it:

cartierboatsrz5.jpg

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...3f29899eb26442e

And the RG version, which I\'m thinking of getting:

...oops, I've tried for the past 6 minutes, to get on Josh's site to copy the info. It doesn't load. :(

Here is the link:

http://www.pc-80108.com/cart10032-tank-lou...rtz-p-3150.html

2nd page, with red croc band. Very nice watch.

EDIT: Got it.

1.jpg

I know you said UK-based, but I'm sure Narikaa or PreciousTime can get the exact ones.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the reply Victoria. Yes doing a bit more searching did show up a few more 'watch for my wife' posts - and I was also looking at another of your recomendations, (I think it was you), for a Piaget Emperador - just need to check on sizes etc ...

Cartier items look pretty good.

Regards,

Ham 'n' Pickle.

Thanks for the reply Victoria. Yes doing a bit more searching did show up a few more 'watch for my wife' posts - and I was also looking at another of your recomendations, (I think it was you), for a Piaget Emperador - just need to check on sizes etc ...

Cartier items look pretty good.

Glad to be of service, Hammy. Andrew informs me that the Emperador is sold out. :(

BUT that he will continue to search for me (and now, if you guys add your voice, it'll give him more incentive!). It's really a stunner. Good luck, either way!

H&P, your narrowed down choices (or rather, your good lady wife's) make suggesting a watch, a titch difficult.

Lastly, the most obvious choice given the criteria is a Cartier Tank Classique. See if she likes these:

508b52cf2ede4927cbc01917240df100.image.733x550.JPG

HAH...I was just about to write this...too funny.

Yup...when I think Quartz for ladies, I think Cartier...and the Tank immediately comes to mind. Another option is a steel Panthere.

Classic...elegant...understated...versatile...

musicalmullerborderedzo1.jpg

I'd definitely suggest something like this as well. I got a Muller jump hours for my mother in law for Christmas, and she loves it. Recently, she went to London for dinner/show with friends, and said they were all fascinated by the watch, and waited to see the 'jump' :lol: Awesome dial texture, and, on a leather strap, look fantastic :)