When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Clearance Sale

Sale ends at the end of JUNE. ONLY for IN STOCK ITEMS. (I think sale also in other stores .. Sydney and Melbourne .. but I'm on the Gold Coast and the shop is one block away from my office)

Brands not included are Patek Phillipe and Rolex.

45% off ALL OTHER WATCHES in stock .. SOME ARE BELOW WHOLESALE COST. AUD prices so the conversion rate should be pretty good.

60% off jewellery. Mens and Womens. They had some really nice Bvlgari cufflinks for AU$1200 instead of AU$3000

Brands that they have are:

OMEGA,

Jaeger- LeCoultre,

Cartier,

Bvlgari,

Girard-Perregaux,

Raymond Weil,

Gucci,

Breitling,

IWC Schaffhausen,

Chopard,

Tag Heuer,

Montblanc,

Hublot,

Piaget,

Maurice Lacroix,

Bume & Mercier.

.. they stock Panerai, Vacheron Constantin and Breguet from MELBOURNE shop

If anyone wants me to price up any models for them .. post here and I'll see if it's in stock.

the HOUR GLASS

Shop 3-4 Le Boulevard

Elkhorn Ave,

Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217

Tel: +617 5592 3104

Fax: +617 5592 0486

Cheers

Mark

SmoothOperator

Edited by SmoothOperator

It's Sunday Night here in OZ :) ... I'll recheck all your requests tomorrow before I head into the office and will collate a LIST :)

I've already asked them for an entire list (Rene the salesguy was looking at one with ALL PRICES marked .. but he said it was company policy NOT to issue out the LIST .. I wish I had photographic memory) ..

So put your request here . even if it's just out of curiosity .. I'll try and take some pics (if they let me) and will get prices tomorrow.

Cheers

Mark

OK .. just phoned them first .. Sale price is UP TO 45% off .. there's always a catch. Anyway .. below are the sale prices of IN STOCK items. I'm going in to the shop to take some pics. They do have some JLC, Breguet and Girad Perregaux in stock as well, but Rene didn't want to discuss them over the phone :)

Omega Seamaster 2231.50 (titanium) .. SALE PRICE au$2,665 (approx. us$1,968)

Omega Speedmaster 3510.50 .. SALE PRICE au$1,511.25 (approx. us$1,116)

TAG HEUER quartz red or black dial F1 chrono .. SALE PRICE au$715 (approx. us$528)

Stay tuned .. and post any more requests.

Edited by SmoothOperator

Not all that many watches are on sale in Melbourne, it is the usual 'i'll give you best price if you are going to buy today' attitude.

But I think 30% of their low/mid range watches are ok. I managed to pick up a nice omega for my gf that was pretty heavily discounted but that was the only omega that had a sale tag.

Checked out the Panerais, they only had 2 in stock, a 40mm blue face auto and one of those ugly basic sub ones =p.

Price update: (pics to come later tonight)

Omega Planet Ocean 45mm dial, Orange/SS .. SALE PRICE au$3,120 (approx us$2,300)

Jaeger LeCoultre

Master Compressor Dualmatic, SS leather .. SALE PRICE au$5,600 (approx us$4,130)

Master Compressor Geographic, SS leather .. SALE PRICE au$9,030 (approx us$6,655)

Breguet Marine #5817 with rubber strap .. SALE PRICE au$9,840 (approx us$7,255)

Breguet Classique Alarm Reveil du Tsar #5707 watch, 18kt yellow gold case (39mm diameter, 11.25mm thick), crocodile leather strap **this was my favourite piece in the shop STUNNING .. SALE PRICE au$28,730 (approx us$21,185)

Girard Perregaux Richville Men's Watch #27650 SS/Croc .. SALE PRIE au$7,670 (approx us$5,655)

Girard Perregaux VINTAGE 1845 #25800 YG/Croc .. SALE PRIE au$13,520(approx us$9,965)

Not all that many watches are on sale in Melbourne, it is the usual 'i'll give you best price if you are going to buy today' attitude.

But I think 30% of their low/mid range watches are ok. I managed to pick up a nice omega for my gf that was pretty heavily discounted but that was the only omega that had a sale tag.

Checked out the Panerais, they only had 2 in stock, a 40mm blue face auto and one of those ugly basic sub ones =p.

What ?? 2 in stock for panerai ? ..I went there last 3 weeks there are quite many more than 10 ...radiomir , marina ..and 3 40mm with white dials ..but not the blue diall..

damnn..

i thought they are on sales...

anyway ...

IN GOLD COAST >> Can you check for me any PANERAI model in sale ?? pleasseee MR ..:):) :D

cheers

mossanti

What ?? 2 in stock for panerai ? ..I went there last 3 weeks there are quite many more than 10 ...radiomir , marina ..and 3 40mm with white dials ..but not the blue diall..

damnn..

Yup, only 2 as of this afternoon. I am not sure what the discount is for PAMs at the sale, but in the past I've been told that they don't really offer more than 5% discount for PAMs. regarding there are only 2 in stock, i am not sure if they have been sold out or hidden....

I mean if you are looking for low/middle of range ie oris, omega, tags, ML, longines etc... Hour glass prob not the cheapest even now during the sale. Alot of stores will offer 30% discount if you just ask, i've bought 3 omegas at 30% + 10% (duty free). Let me know if you want the names of these places.

Actually, when I walked into the store and asked for 45% off, they nearly laughed at me... hmmmm.... But Mondials last year had 40% off entire omega range, not at the moment though.

Monards also will offer a good discount on the higher end brands...

I have found that the regular jewelery shops are the best place to buy Omegas and Tags, Longines, Oris (mid-range) as the will offer between 30-35% off list without you even asking for it.

The watch only shops 'usually' won't offer even close to that much, these are pretty good prices as far as I can see, but not stunning.

Only 2? Last week I was there they had 005I for $5K and 111I for $5.7K and the ones u mentioned.

Too ex for these two imo. Saw a 112I in Farren Price @ Sydney. What a beauty. It was going for $5.2K

Aussie prices for watches are insane. If you are not a regular, don't expect much discount and for PAMs, they seldom do discount at all.... unless u are a regular regular. Well, I am a irregular irregular. haaha

oh man...no pams here in adelaide..the only watches i can find in watch shops(more like jewelery [censored] watch shops) are omegas and tags..i ~did find a shop with a few iwcs and breitlings tho..but it's just that ONE shop..

i heard that they generally give better prices for tags compared to omegas..was offered a monaco for AUD3.5k..got me excited but that's about it..

Only 2? Last week I was there they had 005I for $5K and 111I for $5.7K and the ones u mentioned.

Too ex for these two imo. Saw a 112I in Farren Price @ Sydney. What a beauty. It was going for $5.2K

Aussie prices for watches are insane. If you are not a regular, don't expect much discount and for PAMs, they seldom do discount at all.... unless u are a regular regular. Well, I am a irregular irregular. haaha

I thought The hour glass was the only AD for PAM in Aust? Late last year Farren Price had a 50% off everything sale, it was in the Financial Review, I live in Melb and wasnt in Syd fr that event but I'd imagine it to be a pretty decent sale =)

Farren Price was granted Panerai authorized dealership about a month and a half ago and they had a celebration re-opening (or something along those lines) - many Paneristis turned up from all over Australia for the event. I was supposed to go but was held back. Being a new dealership, I doubt Panerais will get discounted, at least not for a while. Rolexes get about 10% discounts - as I was told.

50% discount sounds like a lot! I would be there for it.. :lol:

Some photos I took from Farren Price - Sydney (sorry for the huge pics :p)

71569-32421.jpg

71569-32422.jpg