When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help.... been bitten by the B-1 bug

No very good replicas available of this watch. I would definitely recommend buying the genuine. I have an Aerospace, and the quartz Breitlings are fantastic watches, and you have the benefit of knowing that there aren't any replicas of them!

No very good replicas available of this watch. I would definitely recommend buying the genuine. I have an Aerospace, and the quartz Breitlings are fantastic watches, and you have the benefit of knowing that there aren't any replicas of them!

Cold comfort I'm afraid. But you have a good point........ fantastic watch, that's definately a gen! Can't understand why a decent rep isn't out there! BTW I love the pic in your avatar b16a2. Some info on that one, please? Is it yours?

Agreed..Save up and don't buy a rep for 30 days and buy the genuine..You can find them for sub $1500 pretty sure, and you can find other gen quartz breit's for around 1g, i've heard nothing but great things about breit's "superquartz" movement..Or don't buy a rep for 60 days and you can have yourself a brand new genuine automatic..Well I just sold a few of my reps to help fund this beauty and boy am i glad I did..Got this for well below 3..I know it takes alot of restraint to not buy a rep for 2 months but after you get the real thang you will have no regrets

bbbb.jpg

As it happens, I used to have that rep aswell!

S5001166.jpg

It was ok, as far as a quartz watch goes, but the base metal was something like brass.

Plated with a smoky chrome, to give it the Ti look...strange, cos the gen is

stainless steel. The rep looked nice, but to hold it, it felt cheap.

If you really, really want one, best save your money and buy the gen

S5001891.jpg

Edited by Importr

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the B-1 and Aerospace are really cool quartz-watches.

Watchmark has a new line of B-1/ Emergency replicas. Two different types. Not very true to the original, but seems like a decent watch for the price.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69501

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69499

Edited by chrgod