When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An unsung hero

FxrAndy

So no controversy, no fights, no bitching, lets talkabout and show some watches, the railmaster, I have used and abused this watch and taken it through things it should not have seen, takes a licking and keeps in ticking!

DSC00796.jpg

The day i got it

realrailclose.jpg

A gen for comparison

DSC00878.jpg

hard working

SD530010.jpg

On SS simple and understated

DSC00353.jpg

Goes well with a shirt

DSC00261.jpg

loves the sun

DSC00263.jpg

and great lume

Lets see them Railmasters

I love this watch! I PM'ed Andy about it when I was contemplating my purchase and he told me just how amazingly close to the gen it was. It's stylish, flows beautifully, and is one of the most amazing reps I've ever worn. I traded it along with a few other watches for a certain Rolex but I'll be purchasing another one soon!

One of my favorites......that doesn't get enough wristime. Elegant, simple, classy. Mine comes from TTK a couple of years ago, 43mm I think, and I can't find the flaws.

I would be happy if i asked a woman to get her breasts out but she just talked about them to me for a while. but this is a watch comon get em out!!

BTW has Victoria got a raily,

Nice pieces folks. I really struggle of this watch. I want one but for some reason I never seem to find the one. OK I will admit it "ITS JUST TO BIG". Somedays when I'm strapping up my PAM127 I feel like a kid trying on his Dad's pants. If I struggle with 47mm then 49mm will look like a wall clock on my wrist. But I've also moved on from widths of 30'somethings.

Is there really a 43mm out there. Do I need to find this Omega

Cheers ST

The 42mm is nice but normaly with an asian works and a bit too thick, the 39.2 and 49 are about as perfect as you could find from the front, i think however the most perfect is the gold china railways one with the solid back!!!

Edit Like Narikaa has above