When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks Double T....

I'll try to post more often, I just don't have the knowledge that most of you have (I pretty-much just have questions). It may take me a while, but I'll get there.

By the way, I'm in the process of getting a Slate BCE from Ruby based on you're recommendations (thanks).

excellent buy!....

Just to give you a tip though,i see that Angus has the slate version on his new website,it has the darker outer dial....

If you look at the gen of that watch at Breitling.com,you will notice the outside of the dial is almost black,the rest slate....

until now the rep has been all slate,doesn't bother me,but for the most accurate version,it seems Angus has it....

Now,you could copy a pic off Angus's site and show it to Ruby and ask if she can get that version,i'm sure she can and it will cost less..... :good:

Dave, as usual you have been of great help, Thank you!

I'll immediately send Ruby a picture from Angus's website. I noticed that Angus had that watch in stock, but I didn't notice the outer dial color (good eye). Ruby emailed me today saying that she had to order a watch for me from the factory (the one she had left looked pretty bad), this will give me the opportunity to specify the version with the darker outer dial color.

Perfect timing, I really appreciate your input!!

These are your words about us (RWG) as quoted from RWI in this post (http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37571&p=324796#p324796)

Dave123 Quote:

Ken,you and TTK,Pug, and the rest of the clowns at repRWG (rwg.cc is not RWG,i wish you guys could have come up with your own tag line),can take a hike.....

Bunch of fake watch forums hero's.....

As for that whining Ziggy,how many times is he going to announce he is leaving this game,looking for attention.....you guys should call that place RWW,replica-watch-whiners......

Queenberg,

....johnnyboy had a good name for you....

Can't help but wonder why your here...after reading your comments and opinion of the members of RWG and myself. Care to enlighten us whinners (especially me)?

These are your words about us (RWG) as quoted from RWI in this post (http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37571&p=324796#p324796)

Dave123 Quote:

Can't help but wonder why your here...after reading your comments and opinion of the members of RWG and myself. Care to enlighten us whinners (especially me)?

Good point The Zigmeister, and your question is in order waiting for a reply......

LOL,they don't also call me the 'kool aid king' for no reason.... :rolleyes:

I like many,have and should be able to have an opinion about certain people,my reference to the forum was not to the forum in general,certain people...

I was blocked from being able to access this forum long ago,The Zigmeister,long before that post,for no reason,other then things i said about TTK elsewhere,odd coincidence that he was a 'golden boy' here,i had run in's with him at a couple forums,and suddenly,i can't access this forum,amazing....now he is considered here,the same as i consider him....nice.

I was able to access this forum without issues like all the other forums,then TTK run in's,then i can't access this one,things like that will produce attitude like you see in that post.

Like Double T does not know who did that to me,you probably don't know either,and in my making reference to you in that post,i apologise.

TT mentioned that there is no issue with my account here,though i have not been able to access this forum for months,he offered to delete my account and set up a new one,i appreciate that,and as you can see by my posts thus far,happy to be a part of the forum,as i am in all forums.

I like TT,good guy,came by RWG1 regularly,and i thank him for helping with my account issue,co-admin. or not,i don't think he knows who was behind that,i think i do,doesn't matter.

If you don't understand the above and want me to leave,no problem,whoever did it last time,knows how to do it again.

If you do understand,cool...nice forum,I know alot of the members here,glad to be a part....again....

By the way Dave just for your own education this is RWG, when this board was set up it was agreed by the entire VIP section of the day (including johnnyboy) to move RWG in it's entirety as we knew the old board was going to die.

Long story short just when the old board died Blade came back and resurrected it, hence two RWG's

There is far more RWG blood in this board that there is the old board so we have no intention of changing the name.

Ken

BTW Queenberg was not a johnnyboy quote it came from some other no account noob.

RWG is gonzo,i put in almost 5000 posts there,what can you do....

Yes Ken,i know what you are talking about,my 'grudge' with this forum was due to my being unable to access it for what i considered to be an unfair reason....that was changed by TT,i thank him again,and i hope there can be no hard feelings and we can all look ahead.

Again,if not,i understand....i enjoy all forums,as i said.