When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can Any Panerai Fan Actually Accomplish Straying....

However hard i try i just cant seem to stray from Panerai. My first purchase was my 111h and i will always love it! I then bought a 127 which again is just lurvly.

I thought i'd go for something different so bought the seamaster, lovely watch as always but just couldnt stop staring at my lovely PAMs.

I recently bought an FA Jones which i'd been drewling over for ages thinking this was the one that could tear me away from Panerai but AGAIN i am wrong. Dont get me wrong the IWC is a goreous watch and if me new job required i wear a suit then i would keep it!

Im selling the FA jones now just so that i can fund a 212 of Davidsen PVD :yu: ....i just CANT STRAY FROM PANERAI, and i just keep on trying. Maybe a Breitling Seawolf or Avenger will do the trick but first i must get that 212.

Anyone else have the same recurring problem.... :bangin:

Guest Sql_pl

I own 6 at the moment - 050, 029, 111, 187, 212 and 217.

And it is still not enough. I still think I need a 7753 Daylight, a 112H Base, a 201a, a PVD something.....

It never ends.

I also have some nice Rollies, an IWC GST, a nice Royal Oak but they get ZERO wrist time while today I used 3 of my PAMs... started the day with a 212, then used 111 for swimming and I am now ending the day with my 187 on.

I actually almost forgot how my EE 6263 looks like, I think I will go and see it now :)

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

However hard i try i just cant seem to stray from Panerai. My first purchase was my 111h and i will always love it! I then bought a 127 which again is just lurvly.

I thought i'd go for something different so bought the seamaster, lovely watch as always but just couldnt stop staring at my lovely PAMs.

I recently bought an FA Jones which i'd been drewling over for ages thinking this was the one that could tear me away from Panerai but AGAIN i am wrong. Dont get me wrong the IWC is a goreous watch and if me new job required i wear a suit then i would keep it!

Im selling the FA jones now just so that i can fund a 212 of Davidsen PVD :yu: ....i just CANT STRAY FROM PANERAI, and i just keep on trying. Maybe a Breitling Seawolf or Avenger will do the trick but first i must get that 212.

Anyone else have the same recurring problem.... :bangin:

Eh? :blink:

whats this about a PVD 212? got a link?

I also have 5 pannies and the 6th is on the way....

even if i like other watches i cannot place an order if it is not a PAM...after having the whole collection i'll start buying some other brands...but another probl is that when i come close to buy another brand theer is always a new release of a PAM that i wanna...

seems that we share the same probl...but that is a sweet probl...I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

However hard i try i just cant seem to stray from Panerai.

Anyone else have the same recurring problem....

Besides a pilot watch, my entire collection is now just different pannies. I get the same thoughts on trying something new, but it always comes down to trying a new panerai. Of couse, I can buy almost any new panerai and my wife doesn't notice because she thinks they all look the same.

Besides a pilot watch, my entire collection is now just different pannies. I get the same thoughts on trying something new, but it always comes down to trying a new panerai. Of couse, I can buy almost any new panerai and my wife doesn't notice because she thinks they all look the same.

I'm a full-fledged PAM fanatic, but my other watches have absolutely no problem w/ wrist time. The way i see it--I wear PAM's as my big-stainless-steel-watch-with-black-dial days, my gen master hometime on my ss dress watch w/ silver dial days, my ETA santos 100 on my square Two tone watch days, etc.

i could see limiting yourself to pams if they repped a wider variety of metal/dial combinations, but IMO life's too short to limit variety, especially w/ the number of sweet reps out there.

I guess I'm a "cross over" because I do own Panerai and I also have other watches I wear too. I have to say that since I bought my 44mm Panerai I tend to like larger watches now and so the PO, Glycine line and even my "beater" watches have all become larger than 40mm. I think I only own 1 watch that is smaller than 44mm, my Brietling Aerospace, it was my first "nice" watch and I don't see me getting rid of though it get a lot less wrist time than it used to get. :(

I have,... Pams are fantastic,.. but so is Iwc and Omega...

I have limited my {wearing} collection to Two of each..

Plus One Rolex 14k TT Sub,...{which never seems to get chosen}

Personally however I prize Iwc Gst over All... I find it the most

beautiful, ergonomic, functional, and well put 2gether of any replica out of

the 80+ I have owned...

2. Omega SMP 2000, is my favorite daily companion, and most versatile

from jeans for suits...

3. My Pam 196 7753, wonderful weekend driving watch,...always catches the ladies eyes..

4. My Pam 212...Just love it ! It looks wonderful on the wrist w/ that suede MF strap..

^_^

There you go the 212....thats why all this started!

I agree IWC are lovely and so is my Jones, however i havent tried the GST yet, im sure its a beaut though!

If you haven't held a Gst, {Stainless} Black being more accurate than white... you haven't

seen the best Iwc out there... it's simply stunning ! ^_^