When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ummmmm, who sells the best Sub

TJGladeRaider

Hi,

Just got an PM that reminded me to say Hello lest old friends think I am dead.

I was tied up working that tax trial in Ocala Florida . . . what a media circus. The "Unwinnable case in the unwinnable place" but we won!

Hope all is well.

Bill

I'm willing to throw down some cash that TJGladeRaider has several of "the best sub" now, if he is willing to sell thats a whole different issue :)

Tax On my friend

There's a "how many reps is too many" thread from a few days ago that has your name written all over it. :D

I'd have replied sooner, but I have been sitting here plumb hypnotized by your avatar for the last few days! And to think there are those who do not believe in God . . . who but God could provide that sort of angel?

As for "too many reps," I'll have to find that thread. I can only observe that some of you people are truly sick. I mean, how many wrists does one man have?

First, you go out and buy a couple of reps, searching for a decent Sub

post-223-1206207885_thumb.jpg

Then, you think you have to have a box to keep your watches wound up, and once you have the box, you feel obligated to fill it up with whatever you see.

post-223-1206207995_thumb.jpg

Then, having spent the rent money a few times, having been berated by the wife more than a few times, and sent the baby to bed hungry just once . . . believe me, you only do that once . . . and once you recover from that beating, your tastes become more refined, and you begin focusing on specific interests.

post-223-1206208215_thumb.jpg

What you may first get intrigued with, often gives way to other interests, and there is definitely something to be said for the Rolexes

post-223-1206208325_thumb.jpg

The problem with that is, the market changes, the product quality changes, and there are some things that are just too fine to pass up

post-223-1206208400_thumb.jpg post-223-1206208424_thumb.jpg

What can I say . . . I just feel sorry for those people!

;)

Bill

PS: I am in the process of sending my last six Vintage MBWs off to the Zigster . . . once I have them all back, I am going to post one hell of a picture!

Bill, terrific to hear from you!

I see that you've managed to add a couple of GMT beauties to the collection. B) Very, very nice!

The old 2893-2 GMTs are also very fine watches. I just happen to be sporting such a beast as we speak. :p

Give us a shout whenever your travels bring you in proximity to the Big Apple.

Cheers!

Bill, terrific to hear from you!

I see that you've managed to add a couple of GMT beauties to the collection. B) Very, very nice!

The old 2893-2 GMTs are also very fine watches. I just happen to be sporting such a beast as we speak. :p

Give us a shout whenever your travels bring you in proximity to the Big Apple.

Cheers!

I gotta say, I'd rather go anywhere than NYC . . . just too much city for me. On the other hand, I have a lot of friends that live there. The really fun part is to get some of you guys to come down here. Send ya on a ride with my baby!

post-223-1206229327_thumb.jpg

Bill

I'd have replied sooner, but I have been sitting here plumb hypnotized by your avatar for the last few days! And to think there are those who do not believe in God . . . who but God could provide that sort of angel?

Ewa Sonnet's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sonnet, provided us with that particular angel. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Sonnet

TJGladeRaider Posted Today, 07:58 AM

The problem with that is, the market changes, the product quality changes, and there are some things that are just too fine to pass up

Ahhh.. a Man after my own obbsession..

never met you TJGR..... but it's nice to see a a Sensible fellow ... glad to make your aquaintance :lol:

Thanks

Lani