When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A very special Grand Finalle POTR auction

KB

LOL, This one might exceed the Pugmariner, formerly known as THE original Noobmariner, the watch that coined the name that is famous among the Sub reps.

And so it should, remember Pugs Noobmariner may have coined the term but there are thousands of the exact same watch out there, whereas there is less than 50 known RWG C1 watches ever made.

It is truly a unique chance to own a slice of our rep forums history.

Ken

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it should, remember Pugs Noobmariner may have coined the term but there are thousands of the exact same watch out there, whereas there is less than 50 known RWG C1 watches ever made.

It is truly a unique chance to own a slice of our rep forums history.

Ken

Damn you Ken! Every time I think I've gotten away....you pull me back in! :D $350

Guest carlsbadrolex

$400... Ladies and Gentleman, this WILL be my final bid. If anyone else would want this beautiful piece of RWG history more than I... this is the time to step up!

This is an amazing thread.

Ubi and the bidders deserve major kudos for their generosity.

When I put my RWG watch box up for bid I considered including the watch itself, but I just couldn't part with it. It isn't as flashy or dramatic as many current models, but it is a true piece of board history. I haven't worn my RWG Collaboration 1 in a few months, but I'm wearing it now and thinking, "this is a pretty nice watch."

Who knows, perhaps one day soon I'll get to wear it along with my RWG decoder ring!

$400... Ladies and Gentleman, this WILL be my final bid. If anyone else would want this beautiful piece of RWG history more than I... this is the time to step up!

You'll be back.

Ken is costing me money,oh well....see you at the finish line guys....its mine.... B)

Bring your wallet son!

Guest carlsbadrolex

Well, I bow out of the bidding. But if someone would be so kind as to send me POTR's payment information I will forward the sum of my final bid to him. I had intended to offer one of my MBK vintage Rolex watches for auction, but didnt get to it in time.

Well, I bow out of the bidding. But if someone would be so kind as to send me POTR's payment information I will forward the sum of my final bid to him. I had intended to offer one of my MBK vintage Rolex watches for auction, but didnt get to it in time.

Dude you are my hero. I'll shoot you a PM.

@T

I "bow" at your generosity...

:notworthy:

Double T

Blown away.......what an incredible gesture. :clap3:

ken