When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Heritage Wristshots!

piratedzeus

Great picture comparison. I'm someone who would be right on the 'borderline' as far as whether it would fit, and the uPO comparison is good, because the uPO *just didn't fit my wrist* as bad as I had wanted it to. Whereas, the Heritage would fit my wrist fine, probably similar to the 44mm Pams although slightly bigger-

Great photo comparisons of the cases, and wrist shots.

I could not agree more with you guys concerning fit and feel of the Heritage.

Most comfortable big watch I own...for sure.

The wrist shot showing the 'hockey puck' fit is a classic. My 6.75'' wrist hates that type of watch.

Watches like my 196 and 112 seem to fit just 'ok', but feel big and unbalanced and definitely wear very uncomfortably compared to most of the thinnner cased non chronos.

But the Heritage at 46mm feels weightless on the wrist, fits perfectly, doesn't slide off to one side or the other. I love this watch.

Thanks for the great photos.

Thanks Rocky ! Clears it up for me...! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

When it comes to size,.. North to South measurments are most important, not as some would believe east to west,

and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the pam is actually longer length wise, than the heritage..?

as lug wrist overhang, is to me a no-no...

Last but not least, as was mentioned,... the curvature of the case and lugs makes a huge difference.

I too hate those watches that sit off the wrist and suspend the lug ends high and dry,

like feet on short legs in a chair that can't reach the floor....and is one reason I won't wear a vintage rolex

despite how much I love the history and look of those bond subs...

These issues are key for me when buying a watch,... and it's good to see that I'm not alone.. ^_^