When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crosswind

LordRasta

The Chronomat GT was repped with an Asian 7750.... way way back in the old days. It looked real good IMO. I owned it for a while, but I sold it after an incompetent watchmaker ruined the dial. I still may have some pics. Will post them ASAP (I'm not home right now).

Edited by Rolexman

crosswind was never super repped -although TTK had some and was going to offer them, but they never passed muster.

crosswind was part of the chronomat family.

The crosswind dial fits in the BCE case. It has been successfully done by a dude on TRC a year ago, in SS.

the roman numeral crosswind dial is my favorite breitling dial. and was the watch i got into reps looking for!!! :)

I happen to have a two tone crosswind (blue) dial sitting at the watchmaker, waiting for a TT BCE coming from PT. :)

Very excited, hoping the gold matches - will unveil when i get it done - any day now - the watch left china a few days ago - its caught up in the ether at the moment

this is the TRC one - Mine will look like this but 2 tone !!! :)

crossbr5.jpg

Wow that crosswind rep looks great! Here's my blackbird, it's going off to a new home tomorrow and I will be acquiring a brand new super ocean chrono, silver dial w/ blue subdials :D can't wait - will post pictures tomorrow of the new CSO :)

bbird-1.jpg

here's a preview of the new CSO

IMG_1427.jpg

I own the gen, TT, blue face with roman numerals. It is a great looking watch and I get compliments all the time when I wear it. The dial is very complex so it will be interesting to see if they can produce a good rep. Based on the newest generation of reps they might be able to pull it off.

They are going to need to put some very heavy double AR or there will be an easy tell.

• 3 months later...