When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist check

lanikai

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wearing my old PAM 111h on my new BOB strap.. just needed a new strap and it gets a alot of more wristtime ;)

wrist_pam_bob.jpg

pam_wrist_bob_back.jpg

btw I went from 0 leatherstraps to 11 new ones in one week.. hehe, couldnt make up my mind ..

now I gotta get some more 24mm watches as 7 or 8 of these are 24mm ;)

- tazz

Now that I know I am the owner of a Noob Daytona, why not wear it proudly :lol:

rolexdaytonawhite_800_03.jpg

Always love to start the week off looking at a new 116520. Are you planning to trim those CGs?

I am tidying up accounts today, which looks like this

timechecks007c1.jpg

But if I find some problems in my books, it may look like this

doublered_uzi008a1.jpg

Though if all goes well, the afternoon may look more like this

raybans0041.jpg

Always love to start the week off looking at a new 116520. Are you planning to trim those CGs?

Well, there is much more to do than just make the CGs look better :wounded1:

This is the watch I got from Andrew over a year ago, when I was opening my watches and try to regulate them myself :Jumpy:

So, one day or another, I will have to have it "modded" and regulated as I was late in meetings today :lol:

But I love to own this one and will for sure take care of it when it comes back from a trip to another great RWG member.

B)

Well, there is much more to do than just make the CGs look better :wounded1:

So, one day or another, I will have to have it "modded" and regulated as I was late in meetings today :lol:

Other than trimming the CGs, a gen crown/tube is really all it needs (unless you are fortunate enough to locate 1 of the low profile cases).

But that nearly perfect Daytona dial tends to mask alot of the watch's other sins. I never get tired of seeing these.

But I love to own this one and will for sure take care of it when it comes back from a trip to another great RWG member.

Strange Daytona, that one... it travels a lot. :D

IMG_6386.jpg

Other than trimming the CGs, a gen crown/tube is really all it needs (unless you are fortunate enough to locate 1 of the low profile cases).

But that nearly perfect Daytona dial tends to mask alot of the watch's other sins. I never get tired of seeing these.

Thank you very much for the advice Freddy.

You convinced me. I will take care of it.

Funny how the Noob factory makes great dials.

I wish I could get a low profile case though.

Since I know they exist it really bother me.

Strange Daytona, that one... it travels a lot. :D

:lol: Yes, I think that is because of you BT :lol:

Since it came back from you everyone want to test the @6 seconds...

Before the day was half way done.. to my amazment i found this back on my wrist..

dsc0006rs2.jpg

this for tuesday

thank you Stephane... i picked this up last year .. wasn't sure how good it was.. but now you confirm it for me.. Uda man.. :D

dsc0004qm9.jpg

csc0007fc1.jpg

i picked this up last year .. wasn't sure how good it was.. but now you confirm it for me.. Uda man.. :D

csc0007fc1.jpg

Actually, uda man. I have some news for you......based on the dial & shape of the CGs, I believe you may be in possession of 1 of the rare & infamous 1st generation, low profile secs at 6 116520 Daytonas. Congratulations, you are a very lucky man.

Welcome to the club.

At the very least, do not let that watch out of your sight. And if you want to go for the gusto, you have the makings for 1 of these.

Actually, uda man. I have some news for you......based on the dial & shape of the CGs, I believe you may be in possession of 1 of the rare & infamous 1st generation, low profile secs at 6 116520 Daytonas. Congratulations, you are a very lucky man.

Welcome to the club.

At the very least, do not let that watch out of your sight. And if you want to go for the gusto, you have the makings for 1 of these.

:o ............... :1a: ......... B)

Welcome to the club.

Splendid tutorial Freddy.

Having said that, the current IdolReplica Daytonas are very expensive aren't they (399$).

Would this be the one with low profile (seems as big as Andrew's or Josh's to me).

http://www.idolreplicas.com/rolex-daytona-...tch--12358.html

Cheers

Stephane