When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Little 'V' has seen the light of this world today afternoon.. Happy dad context warning :)

V

Congrats V,

you didn't have a sleep for 48 hours ??? , be prepared for the next months to come.

Your lucky if you have a few hours in a row at night. Best part is you have a beautifull son and you forget about the sleepness night very soon.

Enjoy !!!

Carpe Diem,

Cats

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!! I have to say that you guys are amazing.. I am back from the hospital today again and seeing 3 pages of wishes makes me really happy inside.

I knew but it has been proved again that i do have a lot of FRIENDS here.

I always wanted a helper monkey in the house and now I got the real thing (Monkeys are so little they can do :p )

Since I will probably be a dad-at-home for the next year or so, wish me good luck.. I will need it :D

Hello guys... First week in the house and things are lovely.. Being a parent as you all have said it is hard work but so SO rewarding :)

Btw I am checking now RWG at nights as well when my wife is feeding the baby and keeping them company :)

Also his favourite lullaby to go to sleep is the first two Iron Maiden songs from Somewhere in Time. Daddy is singing along :p

In the middle of Wasted Years he is fallen asleep. God bless Maiden :o