When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice price for 7750 based Dive Chrono

Guest avitt

Would the movement come with a beneficial service from factory (or sealed movement that doesn't require servicing) If it does, you could buy one of these, swap the Swiss movement into something like an IWC, then put the asian into this!

Guest avitt
Is this shnoop legit? it looks slightly dodgy???

I've only had one (positive) experience with them. But go over to the watchuseek forums, and you'll find a bunch of guys who just wait for deals like this, and use them all the time...

This is a ridiculous deal....the cheapest I've seen them for is around $770 - $849 online. MSRP is $1495

I just picked one up....can't resist the ETA 7750...

Post some wrist shots when you get it...I hope the one you get has better date wheel alignment.

There are some good buys on genuine 7750 chronos out there.

I bought this Movado Kingmatic Chronograph from TZ, 400 USD. The watch is from June 2007, all papers and hardly used..

DSC_3828.jpg

DSC_3831.jpg

DSC_3863.jpg

It is not the prettiest watch I have seen, but a bargain price for a 7750 and a nice leather strap. Black datewheel.. Hmm, it would look good in an IWC 3717.

Decent watch...looked at it about 18 months ago but decided to go for a 7753 Hamilton Jazzmaster Chrono in 10 micron rose gold plate but...got rid of that eventually.

The bracelet was a little too busy for me. There is no doubt this stock, unaltered (except for the rotor engraving) 7750 watch represents one of the best mechanical watch values out there.

Guest avitt
The bracelet was a little too busy for me. There is no doubt this stock, unaltered (except for the rotor engraving) 7750 watch represents one of the best mechanical watch values out there.

The bracelet does kind of inspire a love it or hate it reaction. But considering that it's solid stainless, 13 links and 23mm wide, there are probably more reasons to love it! If you read the comments from owners on the WUS forum, you'd learn that quite a few of them bought the watch specifically because of the bracelet.

This watch has significant mass, at 44mm, and weighing 220 gr.

I've read that Citizen recently purchased Bulova, which explains the recent "clearance prices" on Bulova watches.

• 2 weeks later...