When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A different kinda review ...

lazarini

Awesome review :) I bought a lighter from Ken, as a Christmas present for my Dad last year. Turned out, he'd given up smoking some 15 months before :lol: Either way, I was really impressed with the lighter, and have been meaning to get myself something similar since. I don't smoke, but, for some reason, I find it really awkward if someone asks me for a light, and I don't have one. Talk about a crazy kind of peer pressure :lol:

Sorry for rambling off topic, top review :)

Very nice review, and the lighter is beautiful and elegant.

I quit smoking 17 years ago but what I miss most is the wonderful ritual of lighting the cigarette with a beautiful lighter, sigh.

Nice review. I don't smoke, but I still wouldn't mind having one of those lighters... it would probably look great on the photo setups.

Nice read Laz!

Like the others I love these lighter's and now I have access to them I would have a raft of them......except I also gave up 2 years ago.

I do have a very rare cigar, I just have to convince myself that this justifies having the lighter.

Ken

Thank you for your kind replies guys!

I figured why not do a bit different writeup one thing for sure i had a taste of the amount of time some people invest in writing a review on the boards ... by any means not a 20 minute job.

Im glad u liked it, cheers Laz