When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Senna LE and All black Tempus "2" versions

geo1nah2a

Once again, King is first to bring pictures of a watch that we'll see available in a few weeks:

The HBB Senna, limited edition (not the Split seconds) and the All black, special edition for the second (hence the rose gold "2" on the dial) exhibition of the Tempus retailer. Both look very good. I will not hotlink any pictures.. You guys know where to find them. At long last, the HBB all black is just an order away :)

Wow, the all black looks nice..Looks like they improved the rotor aswel. The senna on the other hand is not so nice, not accurate at all :\ The price on the other hand is not so nice. I wonder if anyone here will buy 1?

Wow, the all black looks nice..Looks like they improved the rotor aswel. The senna on the other hand is not so nice, not accurate at all :\ The price on the other hand is not so nice. I wonder if anyone here will buy 1?

there are two versions of the senna, the one they repped looks almost identical. check it out here:

http://www.thewatchquote.com/Hublot-Big-Ba...aco-No_6065.htm

lord give me strength... :o

i'm thinking of selling all my reps now to finance a project :lol:

err all my reps being a montblanc TW, my unworn HBB Gold Matte and a base swiss pam 111h, lol

never would i let my HBBRGPC, PAM 082 or PAM 201A go :)

i'd get the all black

slap on a Polished Ceramic Bez on it.. just my cuppa ^_^

Edited by TomRiddle

I don't care for the brushed ceramic either; might as well be brushed PVD.

So they finally repped the All Black, right after I ordered my Ice Bang. Wonder why they decided to do the Tempus version? Anyway, I guess I'll have to stay tuned for the light or "2nd factory" version, IF I can wait that long.

Lord, beer me strength.

Guest Sql_pl

There are some flaws in that tempus:

- wrong caseback

- bezel should be polished ceramic

- datewheel background should be in dial color

- datewheel number should be black

And one thing I am not sure - I remember I've read somewhere at TZ that All Black HBBs come with no AR to make it even more difficult to read the dial - but like I said I don't know for sure.

What % of our dealers sales come through the top 3 forums? Maybe 70-80%, maybe more.

Why don't they consult us on what we'd all buy a little more, spend a little bit more time getting it nearer the gens (surely knowing how anal we all are) and subsequently earn more money as a result of us buying.

Going to be a fair few of these going cheap in about 3 or 4 months I think, as with these errors I'm not sure whose going to pull the trigger at that price.

I'm going to call this one the Hublot No.2 as that's what I think of it.....all black now please.

What % of our dealers sales come through the top 3 forums? Maybe 70-80%, maybe more.

Why don't they consult us on what we'd all buy a little more, spend a little bit more time getting it nearer the gens (surely knowing how anal we all are) and subsequently earn more money as a result of us buying.

Going to be a fair few of these going cheap in about 3 or 4 months I think, as with these errors I'm not sure whose going to pull the trigger at that price.

I'm going to call this one the Hublot No.2 as that's what I think of it.....all black now please.

Its biz they will make their money anyways and less work..

What their premium on the HBB range is i don't now but it has to be alot..

i have nothing to back it up, but i highly doubt we make up 70-80% of their business. i would say its less than half.

once they have a website up and running it only takes a quick google search for somebody to find what they are looking

for. i have no clue if this is even close...just a guess.