When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Planet Ocean from PreciousTime

rosnik

Looks good all do i never get over the lug ends overlapping my wrist and i had to let it go other then that a great watch wear it well ...

Laz

Hi Laz

Got the same psychological problem with mine.

I've ordered a Panatime strap to see if it fits better than the bracelet.

Anyway, the orange version I have cannot be worn everyday. Too sporty for me. Only on vacation. B)

Yes Steph.

The rubber band pop up jus a bit, but that's correct by my opinion.

The rubber strap should not move at the lugs. It does on the UPO because the case is incorrectly shaped on the back. The Silix version has a small ledge that the rubber strap sits on that stops it from bending forwards, the UPO is more rounded there and there is nothing to stop it from popping forward.

hpim0122181.jpg

@rosnik- the rubber strap should be tight to the case. most pop out from the lugs when you flex your wrist. some have used thicker spring bars to help with this, but for mine it was not enough.

my solution as to cut very small pieces of black electrical tape and shim the rubber strap at the bacl of the watch. it makes the strap fit tight, and it never pops out. and unless you take it off and look for it you never see it.

@rosnik- the rubber strap should be tight to the case. most pop out from the lugs when you flex your wrist. some have used thicker spring bars to help with this, but for mine it was not enough.

my solution as to cut very small pieces of black electrical tape and shim the rubber strap at the bacl of the watch. it makes the strap fit tight, and it never pops out. and unless you take it off and look for it you never see it.

That's great TIP!! B)

I tried to use more permanent solutions, such as glue and expoxy to build up the back of the strap, but no glue will stick to the strap. only dust :)

here is my UPO with the rubber strap

DSCN7439.jpg

On a side note, if you need 1.8mm spring bars, let me know. I had to buy a bag of 100, so I have a few extra.

I found that common or garden super glue will stick to the strap, well to the strap retainers anyway, one of mine split and I have glued it while Silix sends my replacement. It is holding very well especially when you see how much pressure it is put under with such a thick and grippy strap.