When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally It Is Coming!!!

maxmsu

He's listed it at $399 on his thread, looks good ! Tough choice, new Bentley GT or the 187.... damn !

Or how about with PAM187 with ETA 7753 if we can get hold of it, I hope so! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PayPal sent to EL hours ago. Last week the big Bentley from EL arrived, now hopefully the big Pam this week. :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

This has been a very good week for us "big" rep watch enthusiasts. Pics of both to follow on arrival. If a decent big pilot rep follows, I may just be able to stop checking this site every 15 minutes.

Something woke me up at about 3 am last night and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I just happened to check my crackberry, an there was the email from EL. Got the price and i just couldn't say no. So finally its coming... The Chronozilla.

Eddy

Despite the fact it's 3:30 am in London, I just can't stop going back to EL's album and looking at the watch and dreaming of what's going to be waiting for me in my mailbox when I return home.

Im glad Im not the only one that keeps doing that. I thought I was going insane. Cant wait to get mine!

Well, I managed to think about it for an entire day but I ended up grabbing one. EL's deal for repeat customers is very reasonable I think for this quality of rep.

I'm not too concerned about the Asian 7750 -- this is the improved b1 and I haven't had any problems with the ones I got to date (knock on wood)

I have heard from many of my old buddies they got this watch. It looks like it has finally come of age (and price range) that most of us want one and we want it now. :) I'm holding out for the 7753 version, but I am interested to see how everyone likes this run of the 187. I hope there aren't any flaws and they can just slap in my 7753 movement in that case and call it good. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest Sql_pl

Looks like it is from a different factory.

It has different HE valve, date font, caseback engravings and I am not sure if the crown is the same as in Honpo's version.

Cheers!

well, I just decided to pull the trigger on EL PAM187....

despite the flaws that someone of you mentioned...i think it is a good buy for the price EL offered...correct me if I am wrong...

now I just have to wait that my work ends so I can run into a WU office and send EL the $$$... :bounce: