When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Correct Hand Stack GMTIIc back instock!

rckh

Is this place for real???? http://www.rolex24h.com/index.htm

Their prices are pretty cheap.......which makes me doubt?????

Check the price and pictures of your watch???? If it's a GEN, it's darn pretty good price!!!!

http://www.rolex24h.com/rolex_gmt_master.htm

Whaddya think????????

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/...24h-c44242.html

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I was told .. and I trust this to be sincere.. is Joshua was allocated 40 they were sold in a day.. he went back and asked for more.. he was surprised that they let him have another 30 which was also sold out in another day... he asked for more again and he said to his surprise they let him have the balance 37 ... as of yesterday he had 15 left.. that was early in the day btw.. so that is ... what it was...

I have dealt with Joshua for years and can verify his general sincerity when it comes to selling watches, but trust me, he is and always will be a business man first. I switched buying watches from him a year or so back when I found a very reliable source in Guangzhou, who on numerous occasions has procured for me Joshua/Andrew exclusives at prices considerably less than they are selling the same watch for.

I have spoke to my guy who assures me more watches will be made. I was told wait three weeks.

I am curious to see how this plays out. My guy will not verify the movement modification on the next run to come, but had this to say when I told him dealers where making claims of only 100 watches - "That's funny, the manufacturer of that watch always makes production runs of 500 watches"

And for the record, I am a committed skeptic who doesn

I am curious to see how this plays out. My guy will not verify the movement modification on the next run to come, but had this to say when I told him dealers where making claims of only 100 watches - "That's funny, the manufacturer of that watch always makes production runs of 500 watches"

Yes, like I mentioned above, no one, least of all the Chinese rep makers, would invest the time & money to tool up to produce a new model & then produce only a relative hand full of them before changing the design and/or discontinuing it. At least, not unless there is a serious problem with it (serious to their bottom line I mean). Actually, I find it somewhat hard to believe that production runs are limited to 500. I would expect an initial run of something more along the lines of 5,000 or more.

Don't know if it makes a difference to anyone but Andrew just told me a two-tone version will be released later (no date nor indication if it would have the CHS)... just throwing it out there B)

not quite sure if the TT genuine is out yet but it is to be released if not .. already

regarding the availability of the correct hand stack... if it does continue.. it does... it it dosen't ... it dosen't :o .. how's that for logic..?? :lol:

not quite sure if the TT genuine is out yet but it is to be released if not .. already

regarding the availability of the correct hand stack... if it does continue.. it does... it it dosen't ... it dosen't :o .. how's that for logic..?? :lol:

Simple logic from someone who already owns one! :o

Actually Lani, the TT gen predates this SS model by a year - this was the so-called 'Anniversary GMT' - the 116713LN.

picture32zn9.png

Rolex now always put out the TT or FG version out first almost as a test bed before introducing the SS version - seems to be their way recently and they've done it again with the new Sub.

Simple logic from someone who already owns one! :o

hind sight is rather 20/20 ...actually, only after i put in an order ... did i find out about the stack.. and who said i have just one ?? :D

docblackrock Posted Today, 12:29 PM

Actually Lani, the TT gen predates this SS model by a year - this was the so-called 'Anniversary GMT' - the 116713LN.

well,...what are they waiting for ??? :lol:

Yes, like I mentioned above, no one, least of all the Chinese rep makers, would invest the time & money to tool up to produce a new model & then produce only a relative hand full of them before changing the design and/or discontinuing it. At least, not unless there is a serious problem with it (serious to their bottom line I mean). Actually, I find it somewhat hard to believe that production runs are limited to 500. I would expect an initial run of something more along the lines of 5,000 or more.

I beat 'ya if the demand is there, they'll milk this up to the last production run of..........as long as they want it! C'mon.....nobody stops in the middle of a mine that is still producing!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$