When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a moral dilemma

Jules.JJL

wandering through my home town cbd yesterday and came across a small shop selling 'high end' timepieces. The window display looked like a page from trustytime etc, so I was surprised someone would have the guts to set up shop selling reps in Australia. Checked out their website and although I'm no expert, looks very suspicious indeed.

Would appreciate comments from the gurus about the stuff being sold - see http://swisswatchbox.com. If I'm right and it is genuinely suspicious, intend reporting this to the local authorities.

Don't mind a rep being sold for a premium, but do have a big problem with a rep PAM 232 being sold for $13K.

On the other hand, maybe I'm wrong and he has got his hands on a number of incredibly rare items - see the cali dial pam as an example.

Help with my moral dilemma appreciated.

JJL

Is there anyway you could get some pictures of items on display in the store?

Who would sell a replica PAM for $13,000? (Aside from our cartel of course)

..kidding..

And those PAMs look like Gens, too. What makes you so suspicious?

the corums on that website are all gen - and in fact some are discontinued models, my wife has one of the small bubbles -they are fantastic

i should mention over priced but gen:)

i have a gen watch shop, it looks like trusty's site- lots of super reps these days:)