When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concord C-1 is out!

I kinda like it. Wonder how much they will cost?

Oh and look it's on a rubber strap. Now that's unique and rare in reps these days. I can always get a different watch on a rubber strap if this one cost too much, or I could hold out for ......... Yup you guessed it, a ultimate rubber strap rep.

Always wear a rubber guys, you never know where these things have been.

Simple, we just have to continue to marvel on this thread on how cool this rep is and the watch will be in the 1000 range just like the HBB, just like the ceramic gmt this week and keep complaining about the $20 a week price increase and buying it nontheless,

Or we can do like the CD2006 and making a stand about the lack of QC and the poor reliability and the price will go down because the reviews have tempered the members from buying it (at least me)!

I believe the teasers here and there are for us to comment so that the can set the price accordingly....

Simple, we just have to continue to marvel on this thread on how cool this rep is and the watch will be in the 1000 range just like the HBB, just like the ceramic gmt this week and keep complaining about the $20 a week price increase and buying it nontheless,

Or we can do like the CD2006 and making a stand about the lack of QC and the poor reliability and the price will go down because the reviews have tempered the members from buying it (at least me)!

I believe the teasers here and there are for us to comment so that the can set the price accordingly....

Somehow I agree with you :D

Halley, I agree.

I always wait 90 days before I purchase a new rep. Sometimes the new wears off and I don't want it anymore and If I still want it and I am ready to pull the trigger I know exactly what I will be getting.

The bonus is the price is usually lower then the newly released price, so I save a buck or two. :)

Did the deWitt come down in price because people didn't buy it? I haven't noticed so...

Anyway, I find these watches a bit of a fashion item and unless You fall in love with their design, I think in a few months You might find yourself wondering what got into You...there is a saying that unless it has a dedicated forum in timezone, then it is not a real watch brand..I mean, rolex has two :) that is a good rule of thumb (at least for watches that don't cost 100k€, like uhrwerk etc that are too limited manufactures to have a dedicated forum)

All Parts directly interchangeable with the Genuine watch, including Movement

Is this true? Because AFAIK, though both the 7750 and A07.211 share nearly 90% of parts, six are unique to the larger movement. And that includes the datewheel.

• 1 month later...
Finally....been waiting for this baby for months now.....waiting for the RG ver to come out

Yeah! Agree X 2!

I also waiting for the RG version!

Also; I coan't see clearly the CF dial....Let wait the 1st review.

Best Regards,

Raymond

Here we go for the real deal:

CON534.jpg

CON534f.jpg

CON534r.jpg

CON534s.jpg

C120Chrono.jpg

Guest carlsbadrolex
Have it on good authority that the C1 has a CF checkered dial...and not the plain black that it seems to be in the teaser pics. As of now the C1 seems to be well on it's way to be perhaps the mother of all super-reps.

YEAH, Im gonna go with HELL NO!

I cant believe they would rep such an ugly watch.

Priced high, but so is the AP secs @ 12 and that didn't stop people. But the AP moniker is maybe more coveted then Concord, so the C1 sales may not be as brisk.

It's all about the Rose Gold for me though.

I don't think there is a real shortage on the AP@12. Sure people have bought them, but I believe all dealers have them available for immediate shipment... and the Graham... and the Porsche...