When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fit cn bezel into noob mariner

rolexconfuse

nope, my watch is dead :bangin: the bezel got bent and i couldn't get it unbent i decided to go and take out the movement and just stick it into my CN case. Since this was my first time in modding I guess i pressed to hard on the movement when i was taking out the case holder and now the movement no longer works :black_eye:

Soooooo I've just wasted 103 bucks on my noobmariner....

well i got my noobmariner bezel off without loosing a finger but the cn bezel is not fitting correctly onto the noobmariner. Is there a way to get it to fit? I still want it to rotate and click if it's possible.

No way, the CN bezel has a bigger diameter...

nope, my watch is dead :bangin: the bezel got bent and i couldn't get it unbent i decided to go and take out the movement and just stick it into my CN case. Since this was my first time in modding I guess i pressed to hard on the movement when i was taking out the case holder and now the movement no longer works :black_eye:

Soooooo I've just wasted 103 bucks on my noobmariner....

its ok bro dont feel bad. I've wrecked more watches than i care to mention.... thats the only way to learn.. break em and fix em, over and over until you are just fixing them and not breaking them anymore ;)

Now take that noobmariner case and mod the crown guards and install a gen size crown and tube from BKlm1234.. source a nice insert and wait for a spare bezel to show up in the forsale ads.. then you have a nice little modded Nooby!! Every dark cloud has a silver lining :)

dizz

its ok bro dont feel bad. I've wrecked more watches than i care to mention.... thats the only way to learn.. break em and fix em, over and over until you are just fixing them and not breaking them anymore ;)

Now take that noobmariner case and mod the crown guards and install a gen size crown and tube from BKlm1234.. source a nice insert and wait for a spare bezel to show up in the forsale ads.. then you have a nice little modded Nooby!! Every dark cloud has a silver lining :)

dizz

lol well i need to take the movement to a watchmaker cause i think i killed that too. Seconds are not running anymore :o