When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono amazing

capice

Bought this one last week from Deltick at TRC, as always great communication, fast delivery(within a week) came with a free box and at an unbeatable price

As I compared it with the gen, very little differences(except for the mvt ofcoarse) but my repect for these repmakers...look at the engravings on the rotor, how beautiful it is made, even for this price, amazing

_98O8337w-1.jpg

_98O8338w.jpg

_98O8340w.jpg

_98O8342w.jpg

Beautiful watch.......and I see you like running the chrono's!

^_^

I am and have always been a fan of Montblanc watches.

Actually this is what brought me to reps.

The Timewalker is a very smart design amongst the MB watches (designed by Panerai I read somewhere). My favorite is the Star Series, of which no good rep exist (yet ?)

Wear it well !

First post, go easy on me! ;)

I have been looking around for a nice chrono, and this one looks yum...mmy!! But I am a newbie after all, who is this 'Deltic at TRC' fellow and how do I go about getting one of these myself?

Also, capice, how thick is this watch? I am kinda looking for something < 10mm, not exactly Terminator material here..!

First post, go easy on me! ;)

I have been looking around for a nice chrono, and this one looks yum...mmy!! But I am a newbie after all, who is this 'Deltic at TRC' fellow and how do I go about getting one of these myself?

Also, capice, how thick is this watch? I am kinda looking for something < 10mm, not exactly Terminator material here..!

This one is more of a dresswatch chrono, 14,8 mm thick.

Deltick you can find here

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...p?showforum=202

Just send John a pm and mention the MB chrono, easy as that.

Great guy to deal with, 6 watches ordered and received till now and no problems whatsoever, 100% service, 3 more in backorder

Good luck

Thanks a mil, capice, but linky not worky - may be the other board is borked?

Meanwhile, I have ordered a Patek Philippe complications replica from perfect clones, purely based on its looks. I know zilch about movements, quality etc. What did Alex mean when he said 'false chrono function'? That its not all linked to main unit, or that it doesn't work at all?

Thanks again!