When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This one ...or this one?

spikey

UPO from eurotimez $450 including AR from K2222

175024-8696.jpg

... or this one:

tzarpic04.jpg

tzarpic01.jpg

Gen Marathon T-SAR $450

more here

This is the REAL tritium watch used by military dive professionals!

This watch is the latest version of the well known Canadian SAR Wrist Watch. Known among the design team as the TSAR. The Tsar's unique features include Tritium Gas Tubes for illumination, ISA Quartz Swiss Quartz movement for reliability and accuracy. This watch uses the same 316L stainless case, 120 click timing bezel and saphire crystal as recent model SARs. The Tsar is the only Genuine Issue Tritium Wrist Watch with a Date display.

Features:

Movement: ISA QUARTZ High torque quartz module

Dial: measures 27.7mm and utilizes Tritium vial technology

Crystal: sapphire - 2.8mm thick x 30.50mm diameter

Case: is cut from 316L stainless steel

Case diameter is approximately 46.0mm

Supplied with black natural rubber strap (very comfortable!)- Stainless Steel band sold separately

Bezel diameter is 41.10mm, milled engraved and filled Case Height is 13.85mm

Lug Width: 20 mm lugs with drilled holes

Crown: 6.5mm dia x 5.50mm long, deep knurled

Date: between 4 and 5 o'clock on the dial

Tsar Depth Rating: 300 m/1000 ft

The Tsar has a One Year Manufacturer Warranty.

Individually Serial Numbered

Very Limited Production

Made by the Marathon Watch Company for contract to the US and Canadian Governments for issuance to their SAR-Techs (Search & Rescue Techs) and now being used by NASA divers.

NSN: 6645-21-558-0133Q

NASA NSN: 6645-20-001-9382

NRC ID: 54-28526-01E

The bottom line is, this is the most bad ass government issued watch available to the public today!

This watch comes with the rubber strap. The stainless steel strap can be purchased below. You will need to have a watch store put the stainless steel band on the watch for you.

450 is over teh top for a UPO, get a silix one send it to k222, be done with the whole thing for less than half that

agree totally,

$450 is waaaay too much, you're paying $150 too much just to have the ar on your watch

pick up one from PreciousT and send it to jakub yourself, at the most it'll add two weeks to the whole experience

To minimize more cost, get the Asian ETA clone version. Movement is clean. With coating, it should not cost you 450USD. Perhaps much less than that (300USD if you can do your own crystal removal and installation). Spare money can be used to buy genuine hands/dial. Don't bother with the crown, it's really close to gen. I will wait till mine fails, then swap the crown.

This one is the end result:

P6012075.jpg

Hmmm... interesting. How much is the dial + hands + installation?

To minimize more cost, get the Asian ETA clone version. Movement is clean. With coating, it should not cost you 450USD. Perhaps much less than that (300USD if you can do your own crystal removal and installation). Spare money can be used to buy genuine hands/dial. Don't bother with the crown, it's really close to gen. I will wait till mine fails, then swap the crown.

This one is the end result:

P6012075.jpg

I never quoted 450 usd, I only quoted 350 usd shipped from within EU already in stock fully inspected, rubbers greased and water-pressure tested till 50m... with NEW Gen ETA movement SS strap?! Ar coating you should fig out with Jakub yourself I think he charges + 75 usd.... for installing / removing glass, AR crystal service --which I can only recommend--, shipping etc etc...

Edited by EuroTimez

Yeah, I figured 350 upo + 75 AR + 30 shipping to US - ~450 for the whole experience...

This would be my first high end replica and at this price there are a lot of gen choices...

I'm still interested in a UPO 007 deal Chris, with just the rubber strap and your service - see my email please.

Thanks,

Spikey

I never quoted 450 usd, I only quoted 350 usd shipped from within EU already in stock fully inspected, rubbers greased and water-pressure tested till 50m... with NEW Gen ETA movement SS strap?! Ar coating you should fig out with Jakub yourself I think he charges + 75 usd.... for installing / removing glass, AR crystal service --which I can only recommend--, shipping etc etc...