When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger is done!

robertb

Gen rubber strap came in today and it kicks a$$. The polished SS band was a bit much for an already flashy watch, the rubber strap tones it down considerably and gives the SA a perfect blend of bling and sport. Love the look! Noe this piece is done... gen dial + lello dw + gen hands would make it perfect but I'll stop here.

Gen rubber strap

Gen bezel

Chieftang AR

The Zigmeister lume

The Zigmeister serviced movement

Professionally refinished by yours truly. :D

Stunning combo and I can't stop looking at it! Please excuse the little beige fuzzies, they are from my fingerprint removing cloth. Too lazy to re-shoot the photos.

154copy.jpg

166copy-1.jpg

169copy.jpg

172copy.jpg

193copy.jpg

I will be fully honest here when I say that I do not like rubber straps,

but I have to admit that the gen Breit. rubber strap certainly does this watch justice.

It takes the eye away from the flashy bracelet directly to the watch itself.

Along with all the other mods. and especially the jet black dial all make this piece a real stunner.

Very nice indeed. :rolleyes:

Looks fantastic! I need to get mine finished. I agree that a gen Pro Diver or calf is the way to go with one of these. The rep bracelet is a weak link and going with a gen strap tones it down just right anyway. Enjoy!

Curious as to why you didn't throw a lello datewheeel on while it was in for service?

Probably didn't have one. I waited to long to stock up on them as well and know I'm going to have to pick and choose which projects will get them.

• 4 weeks later...