When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey i'm new here.

Era

I'm looking into buying a replica watch, i've come across many sites, most poorly made which automatically made me pretty suspicious. Can anyone recommend a site that ships to the UK ?

Thanks in advance, Era.

EDIT: I've noticed there is a guy called Eurotimez here, has anyone had an experience with this guy ?, also sorry if this is in the wrong section etc.

Edited by Era

Welcome, there are a few good sellers in Europe.

You will come across the names if you do a lot of reading or you could upgrade and they will be visable to you.

I'm waiting on a shipment of Eurotimes so i can tell you my experience with them when my watch arrives.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Welcome, there are a few good sellers in Europe.

You will come across the names if you do a lot of reading or you could upgrade and they will be visable to you.

I'm waiting on a shipment of Eurotimes so i can tell you my experience with them when my watch arrives.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sweet cheers mate !

I'll probably upgrade in the near future once i've got used to the site :D

Upgrading to supporter has a few perks that can be really helpful in buying. More importantly, though, it takes ALOT of time deciding what you want and finding out what is available and then figuring out what is best for you. I find browsing better than searching because you stumble on stuff that is even more useful than what you may have been searching for.

Welcome. have fun

Welcome Era !!!... as a member I can say .. you have definitely come to the right place for replica watches.. and a lot more than that actually !!

I have had nothing but good experiences with eurotimes as well as other forum collectors ... if there is a problem it becomes a solution in the matter of an email..

so come join us in this obsessive search for the perfect replication :lol:

Aloha

Lani

Welcome, you've found Nirvana. You'll learn much here, and the upgrade is well worth it, trust me. I'm also working with Eurotimez and can say he's a great communicator and has stellar service by what I've heard. I would suggest reading posts on the watch (Rolex I assume) you are looking for before you buy, there are plenty of models for each watch. Best of luck and again ..... WELCOME!