When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heritage out at Trustytime

letter

Thanks Lani....this is good info. I was on the verge of ordering a black from Josh....now will have a look again @ the blue.

The black is really looking good though .. but Blue IMO is "electric".. so many black dials already.. but the Brown looks good too :unsure:

Clarify :.. the makers will alway's choose blue for the genuine .. for them that colour is the most challenging..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black is really looking good though .. but Blue IMO is "electric".. so many black dials already.. but the Brown looks good too :unsure:

Clarify :.. the makers will alway's choose blue for the genuine .. for them that colour is the most challenging..

Good point Lani. Am still undecided if I should go for a blue...you are right...have too many black and white dials.

The problem is....blue has fairly limited usage....can probably wear it with denims and a shirt....but with formal attire....am not too sure....have never worn it myself.

decisions....decisions....decisions.... :p

Good point Lani. Am still undecided if I should go for a blue...you are right...have too many black and white dials.

The problem is....blue has fairly limited usage....can probably wear it with denims and a shirt....but with formal attire....am not too sure....have never worn it myself.

decisions....decisions....decisions.... :p

you are of course .. correct.... in your colour coordination.. mmmm ... maybe that's why you should buy at least 2 colours... :rolleyes:

you are of course .. correct.... in your colour coordination.. mmmm ... maybe that's why you should buy at least 2 colours... :rolleyes:

he he he.... :p ...will buy all three as soon as I rob a bank...maybe even gift one to you. Would have actaully picked up two if I wasn't waiting for the C1. Don't know why it's getting delayed.

UPDATE !! first of my Heritage' is in customs and should be here (Hawaii) tomorrow .. Blue dial .. it's been a long wait..!!!

@Samurai ... these reps are never released as planned.. all for the best.. last minute fixes... sometimes the fixes take longer.. notice the really good quality replications are alway's delayed a little.. better for all in the long haul..

when I worked at the Airport.. I remember Pilots telling me ..."you'd rather be on the ground wishing you were in the air,.. rather than being in the air wishing you were on the ground" :laugh: ... Well kinda somewhat the same.. :brow:

Blue works for a water watch. True.

But a 'blue' rubber strap? I don't think so.

Black - bezel/dial/rubber strap - is way more bitchin.

IMO the Heritage is the most beautiful diver currently available in the rep world.

"Bitchin"...... now that was the "word" .. back in the day.. I haven't heard that word spoken .. since the last time before today.. :huh:<_<

P4GTR Posted Today, 12:13 PM

These look really good. Who's going to be the first to come with a super-review?

You know me .. only the bare bones.. adequate pics and write up.. gotta see SD's review and ToadT.. Well.. Hike can send him his on loan to review it :clap:

@ hike.. cut out that shet with the avatar.. brah.. :angry2::nono: .. ya tearin me apaat :D just stop it som mo

Update:... parcel has left customs.. should be here tomorrow AM

av4000mk3.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpg

dun no what happened.... :pray: be careful what you pray for.. you just might get it... B) .. it just started multiplying.. doomed... we're all dooommed... :D

av4000mk3.jpg

dun no what happened.... :pray: be careful what you pray for.. you just might get it... B) .. it just started multiplying.. doomed... we're all dooommed... :D

Doomed at work anyways.. I had to disable my Avitars due to this.. This.. Atrocity! :hypocrite:

@ hike.. cut out that shet with the avatar.. brah.. :angry2::nono: .. ya tearin me apaat :D just stop it som mo

av4000mk3.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpgav4000zd1.jpg

Okay......okay......I'll stop it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanikai now tell us when we get that SKYLAND please :(

After contacting all my resources in China and charting the stars and consulting with my own personal psychic,.. it is with great

anticipation ... and excitement to announce that the Skyland will be released when the makers are finished and the collectors have the

first batch Remember PZ.. anticipation is where the excitement lies .. after we all get the timepiece .. all we do is ask...

"what next" :meeting:

@Hike

your images are starting to ber censored ... by image shack.. more than one Bum.. cannot be uploaded...their a bunch of :... "Mary's" :rolleyes:

andreww Posted Today, 10:29 AM

Next best thing to getting a new watch is when Lan gets a new watch! Can't wait to read the review brother!

Thank you Andreww.... but as I stated on another thread my pics and write up are the bare bone essentials .. yours (40 hours plus) cannot be called review either.. more like.. "documentary" .... "Thesis" ..... and you argue your points to the ...T...

dun know why but the parcel was not processed in Honolulu.. until 8:56 am today .. left LA customs yesterday morning.. oh well .. afternoon delivery so for the EU members.. when you wake up..

Does anyone ( who received the watch) could some lume pictures?

Regards,

Edwin

E.. I'm waiting for the mail van .. I should have it today...and for such a new member to have the "supporter " tag.. I will happily shoot you an image of the Lume.. but you will proably view it when you wake up in the morning..

Lani

Looking forward to the reviews of this...glad they improved the flaws from the prior version.

Lets get this straight, they did not correct anything. This is a different watch from a different factory. The Silix version still has the same flaws it always did!