When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heritage out at Trustytime

letter

BSW0060 - Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46mm "ULTIMATE" - Asia ETA 2836

- Asia ETA 2836 25J (28,800bph)

- Made with a Genuine used as sample!!!

- This is the ULTIMATE MODEL made - All else is a grade below

- Check the Date Wheel compared to the rest!!! This is the BEST GRADE - No Doubts!!!

- AN EXCLUSIVE to TRUSTY TIME...

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...keyword=bsw0060

22dbc0fed186e735a26e751706cfca2c.image.750x497.JPG

5cd7a68c145f6d123f299aee6f959b15.image.750x497.JPG

Looks interesting!

Edited by sox123

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..... Thank you for the link.

Very nice, I love them but @ his price of $8,888. I would get GEN.

LOOK !! Joshua also has it @ $888,888. It would be better to get ourselves some Ferrari.

http://www.pc-80108.com/0251-p-4657.html

http://www.pc-80108.com/0251a-p-4658.html

http://www.pc-80108.com/0251b-p-4659.html

Hahaha....... Come on mann. Just kidding.

BTW, The brown color looks different from other sellers. Is it because the way they take photos?

Edited by yim156

Looks really nice.

Correct datewheel in a 7750 rep? The world must be ending. :D

Unfortunately By-tor, this is the basic lay out movement, I am pretty certain we can be safe in the knowledge the world won't end, it is unlikely we'll ever see a good datefont made for the chrono version :)

Comparing it to a pic of the gen I couldn't find any obvious flaws. The only thing I could see is that the smaller hour markers may be ever so slightly too wide, but that may just be the lighting. Looks like this one is bang on out of the box! Now if they could get the proper mesh bracelet or rubber strap to go with it :)

ya i saw that on josh's site. the DW looks a hell of alot better, but they are still using those crappy rep leather

straps! wish they repped the rubber or the mesh. still looks good though!

Yes, I they could rep the Ocean Racer deployment strap I'd be all over this. Have held off on a SOH simply because the only thing I want to put it on is the rubber deployment and just can't bring myself to spend $350 on it. They did a fantastic job on the 1:1 UPO strap so I know they could do the Ocean Racer. Think that if they did the rubber and mesh they would sell quite a few.

:whistling::whistling:

..................................:spiteful:

..............................................:meeting:

..............................................................:lol:................ B)

You will be more surprised by the price tag.....

Both Joshua and Andrew updated the price to be $218.

Is it a WOW!! price? but, anyway, they state the movement is Asian 2824 so the best thing is "NO LIES"!

Both Joshua and Andrew updated the price to be $218.

Is it a WOW!! price? but, anyway, they state the movement is Asian 2824 so the best thing is "NO LIES"!

I'll settle for the Asian ETA.. it is 28.8k.. I think the key point here is the replication of the timepiece was started the day that the genuine was released to the AD... and it is being delivered at a very affordable price, given that I'm sure I'll find the same details on the rep that are on the genuine...

What makes this even more of a bonus for me is this replica was done (to my understanding) by one of the top makers,..it's been about what 7-8 months ??.. cannot wait !!!!

And Mr. Yim.. Can we please put to rest the "lies" portion of your post .. that happened before you were around ?? I think we all have gotten past that .. thanks..

Hats off to J&A for not trying to pass this off as Swiss ETA. From the reactions I've seen, nobody has a problem with this movement, and at a decent price I'm sure this will be a popular choice.

Thumbs up guys!

amen Andrew...

J & A & other dealers have made changes to the way they do business...

mainly due to the good inputs from EuroTimez...

so I praise Chris for that, amen indeed...

these Breitling reps are just simply getting better & better...

gotta find ways to make more money to get more of these super reps!!!

oh yea, what's wrong with this "leather" strap deployment quality???

it IS genuine leather is it NOT???

is the leather too hard or something???

nothings wrong with the leather.. members are referring to the fact that it is alligator "grain" on leather..faux alligator

what color dial r u guys ordering? is blue accurate?

the genuine was Blue.. if a choice needs to be made .. alway's Blue.. it is the hardest to perfect.. so brown and Black are done with as musch research as possible .. but Blue .....