When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

weekend wrist check (june 13-15)

prince458

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine. Next gen JMT with a gen Bucherer...

039.jpg

Congratulations! You've got a beautyful baby! Hope both the baby and wife are doing okay!!!! Happy Father's Day!

WOW !! .. this is the best background pic I have seen !!!!... what a great shot.... the Great Wall the only man made structure that can be seen from space.. Awesome... btw nice timepiece too.. :p

Now if someone came up with a wrist check with the Pyramids that would top this for me... :D

Thanks for the compliment! :D I recommend China as a holidaydestination. The SOSF is a great watch. I swam in sea and pool with it, and when i told the salespeople at Silkstreet in Beijing that I wanted this quality (pointing to my Swiss ETA SOSF) instead of the canal street carbage they immediately brought me to another (secret) room and showed me all the swiss eta stuff. I bought a beautiful Swiss eta AP royal oak for about 140 dollar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It seems to be a multiple watch day ..... ;)

I began with this one for my bike rando this morning

SEIKO019.jpg

SEIKO015.jpg

Then swaped for my beloved 111 for lunch and afternoon

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

And thinking about my SSD for tonight :D

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

the Great Wall the only man made structure that can be seen from space..

I think you'll find this is complete rubbish, by the way. It's too thin, for a start. Skylab astronauts confirmed that you can't see the Great Wall of China from space.

Well i was wearing the speedy yesterday as i watched a pretty impressive storm come over the area i was working in

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

Changed to the trusty 177h for a bit of time off today

DSC00450.jpg

Tomorrow maybe the ingy for a while and then back to the speedy for monday and more flights.

Hi All,

After a great week-end, some Vodkas ( ;) Robi, we did drink for you, believe me), back with this baby on my wrist :wub:

My new WM9 16610 completely modded by Tribal (more on this later...I mean on the mods that aren't yet completed by the way, not on Tribal :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

GtgKoln200806_Stephane_800_06.jpg

Oh, yes, this is a shot in front of K

Hi All,

After a great week-end, some Vodkas ( ;) Robi, we did drink for you, believe me), back with this baby on my wrist :wub:

My new WM9 16610 completely modded by Tribal (more on this later...I mean on the mods that aren't yet completed by the way, not on Tribal :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

GtgKoln200806_Stephane_800_06.jpg

Oh, yes, this is a shot in front of K