When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated 5218-201/A Luminor Logo

fishgodeep

Just updated this piece with the new CG - may need to trim the lever a tad more for the PALP crown but took these photos and haven't got the time to take them again !!!

I used the following

Helenarou (EE-Bay) case set as has been mentioned - had to fit a new tube for the crown but I love the short lugs and squat profile

1:1 Pre-Vendome style CG .....boy does this REALLY make this watch become viable - it was always the missing link ....until now!!!!

PALP Crown - although I'll never buy from him again - Rolli knows why!

Davidsen Dial - unlumed so I had a pop at it myself with some water based paint - no varnish finish - but it's not a dial a deemed worth sending to The Master to complete due to the inaccuracies.

Davidsen Case Back- OK can live with it for now

Non AR Sapphire

Spring bars - untll some 2 screw lug bar assembly comes along!!

I fitted the MP PAV 98 with the Logo buckle (this is what I was keeping it for Jay!!!) which is my favourite combo - but also thought I'd show the other straps I have lined up in the strap box for this piece

- K Wong Deep Ridge Black shark with Rep Logo Buckle

- Custom Made Metta with OEM MX Logo Buckle

- V's Custom Greek Hide in Tan - with OEM MX Logo Buckle

- MP "Senape" with MP Coined buckle

V has had a hand in every one of these straps to get them how I wanted them - he made the Metta and of course the Tan Hide - both of which feel (and smell) historic !!

Got to give a big thanks to our resident Master of Straps ....

Thanks and enjoy

:fish:

P1020254.jpg

P1020234.jpg

P1020237.jpg

P1020238.jpg

P1020240.jpg

P1020242.jpg

P1020243.jpg

P1020247.jpg

P1020249.jpg

P1020250.jpg

P1020251.jpg

P1020253.jpg

P1020245.jpg

P1020248.jpg

P1020246.jpg

V has had a hand in every one of these straps to get them how I wanted them - he made the Metta and of course the Tan Hide - both of which feel (and smell) historic !!

Got to give a big thanks to our resident Master of Straps ....

You're welcome.. I really enjoyed the process of making it 'as perfect as it gets' as much as you did ;)

S this is simply beautiful...I cannot wait to finish my build as I'm sure chinkiechunkie is thinking the exact same thing. I got him the case set today from the person you told me to order from ;).

I think he's sitting here looking at the same exact thread right now going O M G.

• 5 months later...

Very NICE Simon...and V, I may need to talk to you about a strap. It's exciting to see everyone's projects coming to fruition. :victory:

dave