When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Official Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

Uhhh...Argentina vs. Germany starts in 45 minutes. Two football giants, should be a wonderful matchup.

After so many great reps I didn't think I could be THAT impressed with anything anymore but the 4th gen PO is just UTTERLY AMAZING. Can't get it off my wrist.

78075-31054.jpg

78075-31055.jpg

@Narikaa,

I (and I am far from being the only one) wish that I was wearing your Panerai 2533 vintage in a 45mm case (for normal human beings) with removeable lugs, a display back, and that lovely yellow lume!

Close your eyes, Narikaa, and repeat after me:

"45mm case, 45mm case, 45mm case, 45mm case...display back, display back, display back....yellow lume....yellow lume...."

78143-31016.jpg

you got the bases covered, that's why trunk. although I am getting a deja vu feeling that I had asked you if it was gen before.....lol. The crown and crownguard looks good. no recessed pin. now if you will show me some AR crystal shot, or a lume shot, we may be really able to tell then....

you got the bases covered, that's why trunk. although I am getting a deja vu feeling that I had asked you if it was gen before.....lol. The crown and crownguard looks good. no recessed pin. now if you will show me some AR crystal shot, or a lume shot, we may be really able to tell then....

OK, I'll play. You be the judge. Ziggified?

Trunk, that lume "job" is really good. Whether Rob did the lume or not, either way is great. The only thing that I can think of that can lead towards the rep, is that hour/minute hand assembly. There appear to be something off. If it is a gen, I'd say send it to the dealer. And come to think of it, if you get the crown from Joshua, pin and lume fix by zigs, you already are very much there. We can always see the shot of the back, that would be the end all be all, ready to reveal?

but from the front, it looks great! regardless of gen or not.