When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review of Eurotimez "Euromariner"

Tribal

Can anyone tell me when this watch will be available and if I can chose a Swiss movement? I would love to have this but only if it came with a genuine ETA movement. Also, lug holes, no engraving on crystal or rehaut is a must! Can I get an authoritative source to quote me a price on this becase I can put an order in for 10 if the price is anywhere reasonable.

You really need to upgrade to full supporter status, then you can see the dealer area and contact EuroTimez, the dealer who is offering this particular Submariner....

Cheers! B)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do all gen rolex subs come with lugholes? If not then why do so many people want the lugholes. Also what is the crown position that is different on a gen. Thanks for answering these noob questions.

No, the genuine Subs have no lugholes anymore since 2005 if I'm not mistaken.

Loving lug holes is a matter of taste like prefering beer or wine.

It's also a way of saying "it was better back then"...nostalgia ;)

The crown is much higher on genuine Subs, covering a part of the bezel.

Hope this helps. :D

• 1 month later...

So basically this Euromariner Rep looks better than the MBK and Noob factory ones?

I am really into getting one of these reps, but I am quite lost about which one to get.

Also, how about the RLSS10005 "PERFECT" Sub SS Black Swiss Eta 2836-2 being offered by Perfect Clones? Is that rep on this league also?

So basically this Euromariner Rep looks better than the MBK and Noob factory ones?

I am really into getting one of these reps, but I am quite lost about which one to get.

Also, how about the RLSS10005 "PERFECT" Sub SS Black Swiss Eta 2836-2 being offered by Perfect Clones? Is that rep on this league also?

I've ordered the Euromariner 2008 (asian movement) today! I already own a Trusty's SSD (bought a month ago), and I just can't wait to have this beautiful Euromariner in my hands! My personal reps sickness has started...

See you in these pages, when IT will be on my wrist.

Ciao.

Euromariner is going to be closer to gen that the Perfect Sub that is available through Perfect Clones / Trusty Time. If you need to convince yourself, just look at the rehaut keeping in mind that the rehaut is one of the parts of a watch that CANNOT BE CHANGED.

When looking for a Sub rep, my advice is to look at the features that CANNOT BE CHANGED (case dimensions, rehaut)...if you get these features correct, then you can change almost everything else to suit your needs.

Here are my points:

1. Look for a rep that gets the rehaut and case dimensions as close to perfect as possible (choose correctly and your watch will be able to accept genuine parts such as bezel, dial, crystal, crown etc.)

2. Next look for the rep that meets point #1 and additionally provides as many other accurate features (dial, bracelet, hands, date font, date mag, bezel teeth, crown, crown tube, crystal heigth, crystal edge shape, etc.) as possible.

3. Place these items LAST on your priority list as they are easily moddifiable - pearl, bezel insert, crown guards

Thanks.

I am waiting for the new Euromariner with no engravings on the rehaut!

Will get it as soon as it comes out!!!

btw,

why no one here is fan of these engravings on the rehaut?

Are the ones on this euromariner different from the ones on the gen??

• 2 weeks later...