When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Davidsen vintage homage watch

old skool

Thanks. I am going to hold off on modding it for more vintage goodness until I have "broken it in" on the wrist. I also need to find some time to put together some really nice straps for it.

A B&W version:

IMG_3227%20BW%20[800x600].jpg

Edited by old skool

OS, you've got to have the best collection of homage PAM's out there.

Thank you. I still need a PVD phantom radiomir, and a submersible with blue dial.

A wonderful timepiece!

Thank you

On a vintage 47mm the crownguard engraving will be "brev ital", not Reg. TM.

I simply requested a crown guard with no marking because it is an homage and I didn't want to get into that grey area.

I have one 44mm Ti, black sandwich dial with subsec (Swiss ETA 6497 with modified Chinese bridges/dagger/swan neck w/display back). One 44mm PVD, black base sandwich dial (base Swiss ETA 6497 w/display back). One 44mm brushed/polished with white base dial (base Swiss ETA 6497 w/display back). One 47mm custom 187 look watch (Asian 7753). One 47mm brushed/polished vintage case w/ tobacco base sandwich dial with vintage lume and vintage gold hands, plus domed sapphire crystal, and closed case back (basic hi beat Chinese 6497 clone).

Still waiting for 45 or 47mm PVD Radiomir with black mil hands, black sandwich dial w/phantom lume and subsec with black second hand. I have a black monster croc strap with black ammo stitching waiting for that. I would love a "PVD" Soprod movement with display case back but not sure if that will ever happen.

Last watch I would like is the blue dialed submersible with the nipple markers on the bezel and subsec in 44mm size. I have a nice deep reddish brown strap with blue stitching to fit it.

Here are some of my current collection:

IMG_2569%20[800x600].JPG

IMG_1863%20[800x600].JPG

Stunning ....love the whole combo ...brown dial , gold hands , 1950 case and a perfect strap....

You must be well happy with that!!

Enjoy

FGD

I've been dancing around this one for a long time. It finally fell into place and I made the purchase. I am VERY happy with the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard Davidsen mentioned before as a good source, but I don't know where to find him, (I'm fairly new at this and learning) any help? Thanks

Just do a quick search. There are many people with reviews and feedback. Also Davidsen has a dealer section on some of the rep forums. His email is davidsenjpn@yahoo.com