When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine GMTIIc Rolex Mag

lanikai

I think rolex sources these ..they may come from different optical companies.. after all it's not like their movement parts... so keep signing up and if these are not genuine but are genuine to specs.. then it's still good..as long as it's 2.5x with the same dimensions then it's a win, win...

We're planning ahead y'all ... so no one will be left behind ... :D

no monies until they go off to chief.. certified first ..is the 1st step then the rest ordered.. last call .. then of to Cali.. one step at a time.. I'll hold on to them provided they are proven worthy .. so no worries about shipping back and forth.. let's keep it as simple as possible.. (for me :p )

On my sub too: 6.95 x 5.45

Incorrectly sized noobmariner cyclops isn't as far off as I had thought: 6.99 x 5.51 but amazingly noticeable side by side.

the width is off.01 and the L .09 .. must be variation to every mag... it's hard to imagine these reps to be exactly alike..

The mag in question is not saphire.. although sold to watchsmiths and used on genuine Rolex watches it is mineral glass ... we need saphire for this to work..

My apologies .. to the members after double checking with the crystal department this is what I ws told today.. i was tole=d differently yesterday but I assume respnosibility for the erroneous info

There are 2 more sources to check out .. the original one I had in mind .. but those mags will have to be removed from the crystal .. i will order one today to verify correct magX see if they will detach from the xtal.

however this is considerably $$.. but I am trying to work out a group buy

More to follow.. and again my apologies forgetting your hopes high..

Lani

The mag in question is not saphire.. although sold to watchsmiths and used on genuine Rolex watches it is mineral glass ... we need saphire for this to work..

My apologies .. to the members after double checking with the crystal department this is what I ws told today.. i was tole=d differently yesterday but I assume respnosibility for the erroneous info

No problem, Lani. As I have learned many times, you have to break alot of eggs to get the recipe right. I am sure that everyone appreciates your efforts.

No problem, Lani. As I have learned many times, you have to break alot of eggs to get the recipe right. I am sure that everyone appreciates your efforts.

refer to this new thread please............ http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77555

Ok THANKS FREDDY.. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

i have a reply to the group buy concerning the crystal with mag (saphire) 2.5x

I was quoted 20 usd each for 20 pcs..... normal price would be @37.00 each...... more for outside Conus due to shipping and each additional crystal gets the 7.00 usd postage charge along with it. again more for outside CONUS

.. if more are ordered then obviously the price will lower. this is shipping included .. I have ordered one to verify correct mag and size it should be here probably beggining of next week ...

I will see if it the mag will detach from the crystal . etc.

what I need to get is an estimate on is who will commit to this ?? .. it will be shipped to me...

payment could be half and the balance on shipping to chief .......... what margin for error... ie. defects if any ?? ....I am not looking to turn a profit but I don't want to pay out of pocket either

We need to collectively iron these things out.. if I recieve them and average 5 mag removals a day then by chiefs next run we should be ready.. but this would be 2 limit per member .. I would even like 1 per member but we need to discuss some spares to be sent to chief for redundancy..

We need to collectively plan this ... if the $$ amount gets to high for the initial purchase then that needs to be adjusted

And I would like a third party .. either freddy or Terry.. to be "in charge of the payments... guy's i have a full plate and need some "team" help in kepping things straight..

let me know before we post another thread..

aloha~cheers

R

So chief needs to give us a "rough" E.T.A. for his next run ....