When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my Euromariner is done :)

Star69

Haha,

I think this is Frank ones,because on the Pic,

the Gasket is also broken ;)

That was the sample that Chris send me for review I think..

Funny :D

:D im a beta tester

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really very nicely done! I agree with BT about the SEL's fitting the lugs, too. Thats something I always look for and yours are nice and snug. Glad the replacement crystal worked for you. Huge etched crown is another dead giveaway, but not on yours! ;)

Oh, and I wouldn't drill it either.

Have I ever seen a gen "Bra"?...hmmm....nope "Bra". I have no idea "Bra" what I am talking about. I just just go back to collecting G.I.Joe figures "Bra" and leave you seasoned experts alone "Bra".

Let the pictures "Bra" speak for themselves "Bra".

Hold on...I am a dumbass. I see now that "bra" means "Bracelet". I was taking it as "Bro". Sorry for getting sh*tty with you elprimerozen.

Have I ever seen a gen "Bra"?...hmmm....nope "Bra". I have no idea "Bra" what I am talking about. I just just go back to collecting G.I.Joe figures "Bra" and leave you seasoned experts alone "Bra".

Let the pictures "Bra" speak for themselves "Bra".

English is not elprimerozen first language and he is correct, most rep SEL's are too thick in the middle and stick up too high, kelster's look really good, but his are not the norm. I do not think elprimerozen meant any disrespect.

Maybe you should chill out Bra.

Here is a pic of the 2008 Euromariner Is that "fat" enough for you?:

Yes, this noob bra. is fat in the center of the SEL. Have you ever see the GEN bra. my friend? ;)

I think we all know that the SEL's are a bit different from the Gen ones...

But there is no other option for better ones..

So who cares...

you guys are all crazy !

that's why i like it here :D

because of you party pooper i went over the SELs with sandpaper -

that's how they look now -

i think i can live with the result -

maybe some one has a pic of gen SELs from the same angle ?

DSC02293.jpg

DSC02294.jpg

DSC02295.jpg

cheers,

Frank

I have three (!) noob bracelets here - all purchased over the last 8 months - and they are spot on to my gen 16610 according to the end link?!? Maybe somethin changed?

can you post a pic ? gen vs rep ?

Nothing changed on the design of

the Noob Bracelets in the last year.

It looks different because the middle piece of

the endlink is rounded on the edges.

Trying to sand it down like Frank does is a

good idea to get it closer to gen.

Also the angle of this Endlink is a bit different

to the real deal.

So you guys can discuss this more and more,

but there is no other option in the moment.

The Endlinks on the WM9 are nice but the bracelet

is solid, also the clasp is much better.

a little "thank you" update :D

thanks to mister chefcook who send me some very nice polishing stuff for free !

the rehaut was too shiny after my dremel-attack.

i think now its nearly perfect ;)

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

thanks again !

Frank

I am waiting for my euromariner, too :) I'll take it one step further adding a gen dial, gen clasp, gen crown, gen bezel insert and pearl and gen crystal.

Here are the pics comparing a gen SEL with a noob SEL. My pretty much used gen is on the left. Sorry for the bad pic quality.

260zp0k.jpg

fegz9x.jpg

I hope it is visible in the pics: the mid is really a little fat on the noob bracelet, but nothin that can't be corrected with a little grinding.

What is not on the pics is how much better the gen fits even the rep cases. I don't get it why it is so difficult for the rep manufacturers to produce a bracelet that has exactly 20mm width at the end link - even their cases are pretty spot on regarding this point.

I am waiting for my euromariner, too :) I'll take it one step further adding a gen dial, gen clasp, gen crown, gen bezel insert and pearl and gen crystal.

Here are the pics comparing a gen SEL with a noob SEL. My pretty much used gen is on the left. Sorry for the bad pic quality.

I hope it is visible in the pics: the mid is really a little fat on the noob bracelet, but nothin that can't be corrected with a little grinding.

What is not on the pics is how much better the gen fits even the rep cases. I don't get it why it is so difficult for the rep manufacturers to produce a bracelet that has exactly 20mm width at the end link - even their cases are pretty spot on regarding this point.

superb !!!!

thanks a lot !

Frank

Actually the clasp is a lot worse. The crown logo on the noob clasp does look cheap compared to the gen, the noob clasp does not feel as secure as the gen and somehow the gen does not rattle that much. It is simply better made.

I would not go for a gen bracelet if one is having a good noob bracelet with tight SELs. A little brushing and grinding in the right areas will improve the noob bracelet to nearly gen standard. But a gen clasp is worth to consider....