When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Does Your Username Mean?

cc

When I was 18 I bought my first ever V-Tec Honda Civic. The engine code for it is b16a2, the DOHC VTEC variant. I did some tinkering so I could take it on track days. I have since sold it, and have lost interest in cars, which is a shame because I used to love driving that car.

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats with that!! I am sure you are looking forward to visiting the forums more often with the free time you are going to have :)

USMC is self explanitory, 8404 is the designator of a Navy Combat Corpsman serving with the Marines. By the way, I retire in December of this year with 21 years service :D

For a time I lived in the upstate NY town of Marbletown. It was settled in the early 1700s. Much of Marbletown has been granted status as a state historical district, with over one-hundred 18th century stone houses. Within Marbletown there is a small community, where I lived, called Vly-Atwood. At the same time I had a beautiful yellow Labrador retriever name Maize (long e sound). I took the Vly and dog and created my username; because that's what she was, a vlydog. Boy do I miss her.

Guest carlsbadrolex
the last post of a similar topic was on July 12, 2006.

Please share your story behind creating your username.

"chinkiechunkie" = fat chinaman..........

lol! it was created in 2000 while i was away in college.

cc

I just want to comment that I dont appreciate this racist remark/user name. I have some very good Asian friends and none of them are chunky. In fact, they could all stand to gain a few pounds!

I just want to comment that I dont appreciate this racist remark/user name. I have some very good Asian friends and none of them are chunky. In fact, they could all stand to gain a few pounds!

:g:

Borderline for sure....but if he is fat or even just on the chubby side I think its quite acceptable... 8)

I'm sure we can arrange that in New York guys :D

At least if you choose the place of course.

I love to discover and Cuba ain't my usual food ;)

i had a great Cuban sandwich last time i was in NY, in some small restarant that was used in a lenny Kravitz video, they steam the sandwich so that the chease melts, mmmmmmmmmmmm

Triodus was originally supposed to be Troydus X, pronounced T-roi-dus X. A nick name for Troy from one of my buds. So what happened. As I was signing up for a brand new Hotmail account about 15 yrs ago, my dumbass misspells it Triodus instead. I do believe that I was liquored up at the time. I just kept it ever since.

"SOF"

Strattakan means nothing. Back in the 2000s I need a name to use in some audiowarez board, and have to be another that I was using at the time in others places... I remember look in some place stratos-something and i was spelling some variants... came this and i like.

Later I

I'm a Fireman :fireman: and my name's Fred........

...actually, my name's NOT Fred but in the UK there's a kid's TV character called "Fireman Sam" but I preferred "Fred" to "Sam"...

...are you managing to keep up ....!? :unsure:

fbt023uw2.jpg