When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a male dominated addiction

bubu

SEX  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is the gender % on this forum?

• Male
    • Female

Definitely male.. however more and more girls are interested. I hope we'll see more ladies models being made.

The Chanel J-12 in white ceramic, mens size seem to be a popular look for sporty girls at least

IMOP.. women are the "gathers" in organizing picnics camping.. what needs to go .. the details that we would overlook..

Men are Hunters ... we go shopping .. we know what we want ... we go in .."kill" it and get out

Women can Look and look for the sake of looking and leave

so watches .. another animal... I believe rep collectors are forced to look for details... then with a passion are attuned to "attention to detail" .. out of necessity and OCD...

IMOP.. women are the "gathers" in organizing picnics camping.. what needs to go .. the details that we would overlook..

Men are Hunters ... we go shopping .. we know what we want ... we go in .."kill" it and get out

Women can Look and look for the sake of looking and leave

so watches .. another animal... I believe rep collectors are forced to look for details... then with a passion are attuned to "attention to detail" .. out of necessity and OCD...

I am not sure what Lani is saying here, but I really assume that most of us are men... nearly all I think... but I think women are more detail oriented....In general, I am not, but I do have ocd re: watches...

Guest carlsbadrolex

I would say the collections are mostly owned and worn by men. BUT, I have met some really great members who are happily supported in their hobbies by their women. In fact, had my ex been so supportive (or not clinically insane) we would probably still be together.

There are two things in life that although may be "un-natural" are about as sexy as it gets.

1. Women wearing nice watches (and little else)

2. Women strapped with automatic weapons (and little else)

I miss our dear friend Ms. V. Where did she make her way off to???

The pictures of her and her Panerai collections were awesome!

This is a subject I have had pause to cogitate. Wrist watches are an invention designed exclusively for men. Before that, pocket watches were also, a man's accessory. There is something inherently masculine about machines and devices which require motor function. The concept of collecting wrist watches and marvelling over their unique attributes is surely a mens club. As far as women needing a watch goes, why? So they know when to take the pie out of the oven? Most stoves are equipped with timers. I am half joking here. Watches are most certainly a tool of importance for men and women, but I do believe that at the level where we in this forum collect, compare and prattle on and on about the glorious wrist clock, we are talking about a mens club. IMHO.