When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unbelievably Accurate Solid 18k Muller Casablanca

archibald

Yes 4fun, I meant rose gold :wub: But, did Archibald confirm it to you? When I asked him by PM about the quality of the gold he said that the model he meant in the first post was in 18K yellow gold, not rose.

From the photos I seem to like the rose gold model quite more than the yellow one. Maybe because I love the AP Offshore models in that metal (Montoya, Pride of Russia)... :rolleyes:

I'll try to confirm that with Archibald.

Anyway, I like either yellow or rose gold :Jumpy:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys really not know who the dealer is or are you joking??? seems obvious. why so secret?......i guess if it's a secret i won't tell..... i've known for awhile...... i will tell you that it's not paul!! i can see it now......."CRAZY GOLD SALE NOW" LOL :Jumpy:

An update: Yes, flav everyone who has PMed knows who the dealer is.

Lim: I know I wrote a reply, sorry if it didn't arrive...I'll send again.

Chronus: I have you as part of the 10...is this right?

EL informs me that he is travelling often--as soon as he replies to my last PM i will update immediately.

Sorry guys...yellow gold only. I prefer rose gold (and most muller gens are in rose gold). The upside is i have before me the 2002 catalog, which has this watch, and it says "offered in stainless steel and all colors of gold" which for muller means yellow, rose, red, and white.

OK, my brothers--It's nut cuttin' time. All the details have been hashed out, more than enough buyers say they're ready to go, and my PM box is cleared. The base model (2824 Yellow Gold) is $1249 including EMS.

A few final details:

1) Because he is one of the best in the biz, our delaer has managed to score a limited number of rose gold pieces. These are from a different source on his end, so the price for 18k RG is an additional $135.

2)Decorated swiss 2892's are available on a custom-installed basis. In addition to another $300, these pieces will require 10-14 days for movement sourcing and installation.

3)For US and UK buyers, customs issues are the dealer's problem. I am working on a way to extend that offer to EU buyers. If that's you, please tell me where you live when you PM and I will advise. Theiving mailmen in our countries are our problem.

4)The "base" models in both colors of gold will ship 2-3 days after all 10 buyers have paid.

Ok, there it is...but can I ask you guys a favor? I have to save a bunch of PMs for another ongoing project and thus I can't clear my box completely. I believe every possible question about the watch and the deal has been asked and answered in this thread. Please PM only if you have firmly decided to buy a watch and are ready to pay. Otherwise please ask any questions you have in this thread. I will check it often.

I don't know about you guys, but I am totally pumped... :Jumpy:

How about color of dial ?

I am also totally pumped :cupidarrow:

Admin, as one of the originators of this idea and a fellow FM afficionado, there's no way you're going to miss out-- shoot me a PM when you have a minute and you and I will work something out on payment and customs.

4fun: I have you down for white dial. I think I read that black is also available--I'll look back through my PM's. If you want a black dial version please contact me.

Also, I might be able to source some OEM dials in different colors They are expensive, and randomly available, but worth it. ( They have a wine dial/rose gold Casablanca down @ the local Neiman Marcus-- unbelievably stunning. And $9800...w/ discount)

Also, I might be able to source some OEM dials in different colors They are expensive, and randomly available, but worth it.

So I assume the rep case can take gen dial without modification.

If so, this probably is another group buy material :victory:

So I assume the rep case can take gen dial without modification.

If so, this probably is another group buy material :victory:

I assuming so on a rep w/ this level of accuracy. But I won't know until I have a watch and dial in hand. I'd be happy to be the guinea pig--and let you guys know if it fits.

BTW: 2 more buyers and we're good to go!!

@CM: You know, that's one thing I forgot to ask, but I'll do it ASAP and then repy to your PM and post here.

I assuming so on a rep w/ this level of accuracy. But I won't know until I have a watch and dial in hand. I'd be happy to be the guinea pig--and let you guys know if it fits.

I really admire you for your courage and please keep us updated :clap3:

OK guys...last call...more than 10 PM commitments and at least two other payments sent aside from me...Plenty of watches are available but i think we buyers will want our watches to ship as soon as 10 payments are made so the group price is limited in time. Please contact me ASAP if you want in.

BTW Buckles are 18K and straps are genuine croc...