When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Felon

Dani

Felon the Movie

My heart was into this movie and tears did come something that is very rear for me because of all the hard stuff i have been tru in my life, this movie must be one of the best EVER..I em amazed i em almost out of words..Its so "simpel" yet so good..

A must see movie..

Best,

Dani

Overview

Director:Ric Roman Waugh

Writer:Ric Roman Waugh (writer)

Genre:Drama more

Tagline:No Rules. No Hope. No Way Out.

Plot:A family man convicted of killing an intruder must cope with life afterward in the violent penal system

Overview

Director:Ric Roman Waugh

Writer:Ric Roman Waugh (writer)

Genre:Drama more

Tagline:No Rules. No Hope. No Way Out.

Plot:A family man convicted of killing an intruder must cope with life afterward in the violent penal system

Trust me it looks like a B movie and sounds like one..

But man its good its so simpel but still so amazing all need to see this movie.

Cheers

as said its not that "good" but watchable nevertheless ... well better then some other stuff i saw recently witch was way beyond c..p :)

Not good?

Cear to explain.

Since i em a movie lover and do consider my taste very good and my skills to rate a movie, and this was easy a 8/10 flick for me.

Cheers

Well maybe i did not put to good of a point on it Dani so let me clarify ... as looking back i can see why i did not come out clean ...

Personally the movie is not of my taste as the gore and violence exceeds to a level that is to hard core for my hippy thinking hahaha... if u like all that hard core pounding and beating up ... sticking people with knives etc prison movies this for sure can be 9/10 flick.

For me it was good but from the side of violence shown a bit to much ... i did on the other hand appreciate the in deep showing of the human character and the way people react put to this kinda situation even do they should not be in it in the first place ...

As said i recommend the movie if ure not faint of hart and will not watch it with ure 14 year old kid ;)

Better ?

Laz

Well maybe i did not put to good of a point on it Dani so let me clarify ... as looking back i can see why i did not come out clean ...

Personally the movie is not of my taste as the gore and violence exceeds to a level that is to hard core for my hippy thinking hahaha... if u like all that hard core pounding and beating up ... sticking people with knives etc prison movies this for sure can be 9/10 flick.

For me it was good but from the side of violence shown a bit to much ... i did on the other hand appreciate the in deep showing of the human character and the way people react put to this kinda situation even do they should not be in it in the first place ...

As said i recommend the movie if ure not faint of hart and will not watch it with ure 14 year old kid ;)

Better ?

Laz

Yeah sure its to his own :)

I think the blood and such is needed for people to see have bad it can be..Some people think the world is all flowers and love and needs a wake up..

But again i think OZ was one of the best series on TV ever so i em accustom to prison violence.

Ohh i wish we had 10 more seasons of OZ and 10 more of the Wire :cry2: