When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD BASE 112H ... BLACK rules :D

V

Today I got in the mail my beloved Black project from Finepics.

I am extremely happy with the PVD look.. Exactly the same as the genuine one...

Only problem is that Mark send it with dirty glass on the inside and a bit of dirt on the dial and I cannot unscrew the bloody CG screws to clean it :black_eye::black_eye:

ANyway... I had two straps ready for it.. The first is the black CK with the Logo PVD buckle and the second the Europelli baseball with a BOB PVD'ed GPF buckle..

Hope you like it... :group:

80279-30532.jpg

80279-30533.jpg

80279-30534.jpg

80279-30535.jpg

80279-30536.jpg

the black CK with the Logo PVD buckle

- NOW THAT'S the goods there! Vader's watch.

I'm not big on Pams really, but I had an 005 base logo with a rubber strap and it was pretty cool. I like that black strap with pvd buckle you got there!

UN - BE- LIEVABLE

Yesterday my wife has seen the 187 and she was trying to kill me with it because she said it was the ugliest watch I have ever bought...

Anyway...

Today, she came to pick me up to go to the post office to send some ebay stuff.

The moment she has seen the PVD with the black strap she was doing like crazy because she said IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PAM EVER.. and while I was in the queue she was taking the watch from my wrist to wear it.. :blink:

Guess what.. I came home without a watch and my beloved Darth Vaders watch its in her wrist :Jumpy::Jumpy:

I can't believe she liked more than ever this watch.. This was supposed to be an Evil men's only watch...

Imagine what it will happen when she will see it on the Europelli... Bye bye PVD :unsure::unsure:

ANyway.. our music backround is quite dark and her favourite band is The Cure.. so I guess it wasn't such a surprise...

P.S. TOday she is wearing a Pink Hard Rock shirt and my watch :o:g::brow::bicycle::bangin::animal_rooster:

Congrats on your gorgeous watch and your wife's good taste!

Just, why cannot you unscrew the CG? :blink:

@ V

I was just about to say... this is the nicest pam i've seen so far. Keep it simple, all this chronozilla canopener subdial stuff is too much for a panerai. This is the one to go. Please let us know where and what and howmuch. congrats for your great taste.

Congrats on your gorgeous watch and your wife's good taste!

Just, why cannot you unscrew the CG? :blink:

Mark has tighten the screws quite hard.. and i don't have the right screwdriver to unscrew them :(

@ V

I was just about to say... this is the nicest pam i've seen so far. Keep it simple, all this chronozilla canopener subdial stuff is too much for a panerai. This is the one to go. Please let us know where and what and howmuch. congrats for your great taste.

Thanks a lot for your kind words...

THis is a base CN movement Silixprime 112H with sandwich dial. Relumed and PVD'd by Finepics.

Strap is custom made Calvin Klein strap by Aaron. Buckle is a rep LOGO one that has also PVD'd by Finepics.

The result is very very nice indeed... My idea came from a SAME prototype I have seen in photos from Basil 2006.

So man.....is the PVD same with genuine ?? and how much it cost you to do it ??

is your really damn nice pvd...is naer to davidsen..or they are different tone ??

but ..its really a nice watch ...

Yes.. this is same PVD like the genuine Panerais.. For cost send a PM to Finepics.. His plater is away for holidays so I guess you can have yours in a couple of weeks.

Don't know if they are same or different from davids.. I know this is exactlly the same as the genuine.

Thanks for your kind words..

it is a real beauty V

i am sitting here drowling over the pictures - kudos to you :-)

better get one more now where your wife have "hijacked" it

cant wait to get my pam 26 pvd destro from davidsen.....

it is a real beauty V

i am sitting here drowling over the pictures - kudos to you :-)

better get one more now where your wife have "hijacked" it

cant wait to get my pam 26 pvd destro from davidsen.....

How about some LUME shots ??

This watch looks like youcan see it in the dark only by the lume... SUPERB!!!

80419-30464.jpg

80419-30465.jpg

80419-30466.jpg

80419-30467.jpg

Beautiful watch.

Once you go black...

you'd never go back.

Thanks guys for your good comments.. I was trying to finish this project watch for quite some time...

And now I am a proud owner :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...