When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

0000 - 0004 - Ziggified Quintet

fishgodeep

It's been a while since I have had chance to take some photos - real life just seems to be in top gear at the moment so this is a quick and dirty catch up.

As there have been so many outstanding watches show recently - it's rude not to participate / share and show due respect for the work of Ziggy.

These 5 constitute my handwound beaters at the moment and am having a lot of trouble taking the 000-G and 002-D of my wrists - there's something so simple about Base - you just don't have to think about anything else!?

The 000-A, 002-D and 004-B have just come back from Ziggy and I was TOTALLY blown away . The 002 was purchased from another member and a lume job had been done but was so off colour and weak it was barely worth doing. Ziggy has elevated this into something very special.

The 004-B was a dial and hand set Ziggy did that I have dropped into a JF case set that Rolli has PVD'd for me.

The PVD is perfect so deserved the best dial - Ziggy transformed a 111-E dial into a 004-B T SWISS T dial, with vintage lume , L's to T's and a matt coat.........Really Pleased with this one.

My 001 and 003 have been in there for a while - Gen dial on the 003 and another work of art by Ziggy on the 001 - I love the tritium colour Zig's achieved and the dial text is one of Davidsen's best ever.

Finally - the 000 was and still is the blowaway piece for me ,as this one was getting a VCG and I know the dial was pretty decent to start with before RG did his stuff.

Again this dial has been lumed in the correct colour mix, matt coated and a new crown & tube assembly installed ...all I had to do was pop the VCG on and this is the result.

Thanks Rob , you are an artist of the highest calibre in all the work you do and I'm honoured to be your customer

Thanks and enjoy

FGD

P1020276.jpg

P1020286.jpg

P1020285.jpg

P1020284.jpg

P1020281.jpg

P1020280.jpg

P1020291.jpg

P1020272.jpg

P1020271.jpg

P1020262.jpg

P1020260.jpg

P1020258.jpg

P1020257.jpg

P1020256.jpg

A nice handfull FGD, i would love to know how Rob changes the L to a T like that, watches of these vintages should hav an undecorated ETA inside should they not, if so these must be about as perfect as they could be if that is what you have inside??