When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 Eye Candy

bruce79

Alright, I know there are like a billion 3717 threads but I just picked up this beauty from Wolf and wanted to get a pictorial thread for my sig...so here it is. The bracelet just does not work for me. I have it on the most versatile strap I have ever owned, the Di-Modell Chronissimo!!! The strap looks great on everything and really makes the 3717 for me. I wouldn't be able to wear the watch on anything else. BTW, the 3717 is stock...no mods whatsoever...but I love this watch so much, the hunt is now on for an ETA 3717 with all the mods...if you have one that lives in the box, please shoot me a pm. ;) Enjoy

CSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Nice pics J....I have one that is fully modded but would never sell it as it is just a great watch.

Why don't you take this on as a project and mod it yourself...All you need is the chief AR coated crystal the movement serviced and new datewheels.....Easy stuff.

So what is the deal with the A7750 in these 3717? Are they serviceable? This 3717 winds a little chunky...I haven't really wound it more than a couple turns but there seems to be the slightest resistance. Nothing to worry about but I just don't want to wind it and create problems when there don't seem to be any. Sometimes (1 in 10) the chrono resets to 55. But it's been keeping super time though. The reason I say that I want the ETA 7750 version is because I don't want to spend $$$ in mods only to have the A7750 give out in a year. Has anyone experienced any trouble with their 3717 A7750? Just curious.

@bruce 79

Great photos!

@bruce79 and Stephane

It looks like you have similar straps on this beautiful timepiece; do you mind reveling your source?

Sorry but I just noticed that it is a Di-Modell Chronissimo Do they have a web-site?

@Stephane

Who varnished your dial?

@Capice

after a trip North for crystal swap and a return to NY, I will have all the spare parts needed to assemble a 3717 complete with SS band and two leather straps.

Send a PM if you are interested.

@bruce 79

Great photos!

@bruce79 and Stephane

It looks like you have similar straps on this beautiful timepiece; do you mind reveling your source?

Sorry but I just noticed that it is a Di-Modell Chronissimo Do they have a web-site?

@Stephane

Who varnished your dial?

@Capice

after a trip North for crystal swap and a return to NY, I will have all the spare parts needed to assemble a 3717 complete with SS band and two leather straps.

Send a PM if you are interested.

Tnx m8, if I could assemble that myself I would hold you on your offer, so just to be sure a pm is send...:)

Here is my 3717. Just as stated, one of my favorite reps and modded to the max. Too much wrist time to let it go unfortunately.

Mods:

Swiss ETA Swap

Date wheel swap

Chieftang double AR

The Zigmeister Relume

HKTan custom strap

3717%20Reno%2021.jpg

3717-2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...