When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my C1

Samurai

Just received my C1 from Josh.

The finish, quality, detail on the dial, hands etc. are nothing but top quality. The watch sits very well on my wrist. I can confirm that the dial is indeed carbon fibre and has a nice 3D look to it. Still getting used to the rubber strap as the deployment buckle seems to be a bit loose.

This one is definitely a contender for the rep of the year....the C1 in RG will look devastatingly good.....can't wait!

<<UPDATED PICS>>

Cheers

DSC06748.jpg

DSC06750.jpg

DSC06751.jpg

DSC06753.jpg

DSC06755.jpg

DSC06760.jpg

DSC06762.jpg

DSC06763.jpg

DSC06764.jpg

DSC06765.jpg

DSC06766.jpg

DSC06767.jpg

DSC06758.jpg

DSC06759.jpg

The carbon fibre dial seems to be different from HBB. HBB carbon fibre is very pronounced....on C1, you can see the carbon fibre weave at certain angles. The AR on this watch is AMAZING.....so when I tilt it a bit to see the carbon fibre....it looks amazing....can see the proper weave in the dial.

Will compare it to my HBB tonight when I get home.

Patience....updated pics shortly

The lume seemed to be sorta ok...not very bright...though haven't really got a chance to test it out. Dunno how is it on the gen.

This is the first 7750 watch I have that actually has perfectly fine working chrono...i.e. the minute hand changes over exactly as the seconds hand reaches 60.....rest all other watches have the min hand move over @ 56-58 sec. Could this be something to do with the regulator on the movement? (don't know what exactly a regulator is for)

The rubber quality is pretty decent.....wore it the whole day today and didn't get any dust on it.

The deployment clasp seems to be a bit loose.

The AR is mind blowing.......

More details and pics soon.....