When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Many Pams is too many ?

StormTooper4

Ok I need you guys to tell me that I don't have an issue with PAMs and I'm normal.

On one hand I'm starting to think that I have too many and then this next minute my heads like going OK just one more this will be last ,

Ok get a strap that's not like a whole watch is it ? lets look on Risti oh look a simona

Ok not a strap you have enough what about some AR for your fiddy , which you never wear , but your IWC from k2222 looks great

Oh maybe I can get on The Zigmeister's waiting list and get my 055 relumed because at 5 am its really dim and not as bright as it was when you went to sleep.

Oh I know that Crown guard is like 0.5mm wider than it should be why not get some of V's CG.

I was looking in my watch box last night and I've got one of those 2 level ones and I used to have all my Pammies in the top part but then I thought yikes they all look these same, cos I only have Luminors and a Fiddy ( I sold my one and only Rad and stll regret it) and I'm like if the "higher power" OPENS IT TO HAVE A PEAK SHE'LL LIKE KNOW How many I've got.

So I've moved them about and spread them out so they are not next to each other (and then I'm left looking at my Subs). I'm so like in denial I actually don't know how many I have, unless I try really hard

Yes, it is frenzy... madness... I am even afraid to count how many I have, they should be about fifteen.

The good news is that I am beginning to feel I am almost done with buying new Pams. Since now and on I am "only" going to make them as perfect as possible. Another huge load of money as well, I suppose. :rolleyes:

I just jope they are not going to make decent Manifattura reps, or they will have me caught once again. :(

I know exactly how you feel. First rep was last fall and first PAM was around Christmas and now I have 20+ and at least half are modded and there's enough parts to build a couple more but lately I've decided I'm going to scale it back to 3 or 4 really nice ones and just be happy with that.

What about this :D :

Historic

- PAM111 or 112

- PAM113 (white dial)

- PAM061 (Ti tabaco dial)

- PAM024 (Submersible)

- PAM127 (47mm Fiddy)

- PAM183 (Radiomir)

Contempory

- PAM104

- PAM089 (Ti GMT)

- PAM250 (Chrono)

- PAM252 (Blue dial GMT)

Pre-V

- 5218-203A (PVD)

- 1936A (47mm California dial)

- 6152-1

1 PAM 001 (the "luminor"-style)

1 PAM 250 (the "luminor-chrono"-style)

1 PAM 187 (the "big fcukin chunky huge bezel"-style)

1 PAM 127 (the "fiddy"-style)

1 Flyback Fiddy (the "fiddy-chrono"-style)

1 WM Cali Pam ("radiomir"-style)

1 PAM163 (also "radiomir chrono"style)

thats it for me... I have a 183 also, but that one is in pieces :)

I dont try to collect too many of the "same" watch (meaning I dont nee a 036 if I already own a 001/111 and I dont need a 196 since I already own a 250).

I also wont get a NorthPole because I have the 187 already.

Glad I'm in the right Company, some of you show remarkable restraint. I've not yet ventured in to the Big Submersible world yet it may be only a matter of time especially if they make a Depth Gauge soon. I've resisted the Vintage Radiomirs so far mainly because of size, I regret selling the 204 though so if I can find another chrono I may bite once more, I guess I'm doomed to Luminors and I'm still wanting another Chrono because clearly 2 dial chrono on a 192 is not enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is it?

I think even 1 is more than you should possess, if you like you can pop around to my place and I will ease you out of the addiction you have encountered by taking them off your hands. To make the rehab process easier on you, you could have limited visiting rights for a few weeks too if need be.

At the time of shooting I had 17 PAM's, but recently added a PAM052 - so now have 18......

It's a disease....

Good job you got number 18 to push that Oris out ..............

18 wow thats a number and you have a fine collection there and some pretty cool straps to boot. See the GMT thing has yet to bite and I"m thinking I need a Power Reserve..........I'm thinking of a 123 that's cheap and I could mod it a bit..........

See it never ends

0. cause I think they look ugly (matter of personal taste). If you like then, then I guess there really isnt any limit

But we all know its the ugly birds that go like the Clappers :p

I think "Limit" is a word that isn't associated with these Watches, but thanks for your input

Too much is barely enough.

I think that no lesser words can tell it so precisely.

And the next question is, how many straps is too many? :D Speaking of which, I guess Victoria's gone for good?

You don't want me to start on this :p

And yes Vic is gone for good.. I would be happy to take some straps off her hands now that she lost interest in them :p

Great collection! Unlike you guys I have just started out! I have my modded 111h, but I love that watch. Madstal, I was wondering what type of panerai is to the left of the oris in your collection there? And where did you get it? I think thats going to be my second purchase!

Great collection! Unlike you guys I have just started out! I have my modded 111h, but I love that watch. Madstal, I was wondering what type of panerai is to the left of the oris in your collection there? And where did you get it? I think thats going to be my second purchase!

I believe it's a 90.

You can never have enough PAMs....

Pre-V, Historic, rad, any ti model, a few base models, crono, vintage, PVD, brown dial, blue dial, black dial, cali dial, you need all of them

Cheers Guys So many "Right answers" here, but yisuspoul you missed the white Dial, you gotta have a white dial